Phantis Forums

Ergotelis 1-1 Panionios

ukchris

Would've obviously been nice to come back from Crete with three points from a struggling team, but we've shown good bouncebackability (as they call it!) to come back from a goal down. A decent result, I think.

I beg to differ. Panionios should be beating teams like Ergotelis if they expect another good season. Plus they cost me money!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I saw Ergotellis beat Olympiacos 2-1 in an amazing game in Crete during my honeymoon in 2005. I'm not too sad to share the points with them as, since then, they're actually the one other Greek club that I have anything like a soft spot for. Actually, saying that, the first football shirt I ever owned was a Kalamata one which my grandfather brought back from one of his regular trips there. So I quite like them too.

Ella Panionios! Ella Ergotellis! Ella Kalamata!

:tup: :tup: :tup:

(but mainly ella Panionios!)

I saw Ergotellis beat Olympiacos 2-1 in an amazing game in Crete during my honeymoon in 2005. I'm not too sad to share the points with them as, since then, they're actually the one other Greek club that I have anything like a soft spot for. Actually, saying that, the first football shirt I ever owned was a Kalamata one which my grandfather brought back from one of his regular trips there. So I quite like them too.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You went to a football match on your honeymoon??

Either you have the world's greatest wife or you are one inconsiderate F***er! :LOL: :P

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:

You went to a football match on your honeymoon??

Either you have the world's greatest wife or you are one inconsiderate F***er! :LOL: :P

I'm pleased to say she was happy to go - it was an amazing game too. Actually, we went to see Kallithea vs Chalkidona with a big bunch of friends from the UK the day after we got married!

The first game I ever took her to was Spain vs Yugoslavia in Euro 2000, when Spain came from 3-1 down to win 4-3. The BBC called it "one of the greatest football matches of all time" - how could she not be hooked after that!

:tup:

Archived