Phantis Forums

Everton vs Larissa

DUDE

After claiming one Premiership scalp AEL face another tough Premiership side in Everton. Everton are brilliant defensively and have a wonderful playmaker in Mikel Arteta as well as 2 dangerous frontmen in Yakubu and Johnson. Everton are solid and hard working and their pitch is small so they're capable of bringing great pressure but are also susceptible to give away chances because of it. Everton are definitely favourites but they aren't as good as Blackburn and they aren't that good in Europe so AEL can do it!

Plus Everton are Bakayoko's old club and they constantly criticize him so hopefull he'll have a spring in his step to shut them up!! :gr:

I hope Larisa can do it, or just scrape a draw. It will be extremely tough, but if they can hold on until half time Everton might start to panic and you never know, Larisa on the counter attack.

I would love them to beat Everton sooo much, i have a friend who goes for Everton and he has been anoying me all week.

Also, Johnson is out with ankle surgery, and they have a few more injuries too. The thing that will work against Larisa is that they played AEK on the weekend on the wettest pitch ever, they should have had water skies, so there legs might be heavy and tired.

Anyways, ill be going for all 4 greek teams in Europ tonight: COMMON AEK, PANATHINAIKOS, PANIONIOS AND LARISA. MAKE GREECE PROUD!!!!

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

I really don't see any Greek teams besides AEK and maybe PAO advancing past this point in the competition but I hope the other teams can prove me wrong. They have already shocked enough just to get here. Let's continue this renaissance of domestic Greek soccer. Let's get back on the map!

PS: I don't think Larissa can get this one. :rolleyes:

the game will be shown on the Fox soccer channel at 5:00 pm est in the US

and in Canada

Anyways about the match. Larissa will get dominated, they need to play 90 minute mistake-free football, the same plan as most greek teams. Watch out for Mikel Arteta, he is one of the most underrated players in europe.

Archived