Phantis Forums

PAO vs Houston

paxiotis7

another bad game today vs San Antonio. I only saw the first quarter. They started very slowly and were slowing coming back. I just saw the final score and im surprised. They did a better job adjusting to the rules but still. Theyre D was awful in America and its not there fault. Bigger 3 point line= More room inside. Pao couldnt adjust there game which is very tough to do and Spurs found it easy to penetrate the Pao D. IMO american rules are gay and oviusly americans are gonna beat small counries that never play the way they do.

the highlights are only faseis from Houston - but of course!

Bias, terrible commentary you can tell just by the cut clips

and heres a suggestion: LEARN TO PRONOUNCE.

Why is it important one ignorant would ask?

BECAUSE ITS THEIR JOB.

If youre paid to commentate - SPEAK you should be able to SPEAK properly.

panthenAkohs.....PLEASE. hatifretus...DISGRACE HATZI-VRETTAS is EASY to say.

Dropi stous Pana8hnaikoi stis eksedres - 2000 k den akousame kamia trela na deiksoume tous Houstonians pws einai ta pragmata sto real world...like a LEOFOROS 2007-2008 atmosphere ........

I can only hope that the team and fans improves and beats the Spurs...

F*** NBA and Team USA Basket!!!!!! Nbaers Come to ATHENS, play the WORLDS rules and bring extra shorts for when you piss yourselves :box:

:nw:

From NBA.com

Blue and white Greek flags were scattered throughout the crowd, with one large group up high periodically chanting and singing to the drum they apparently brought along.

http://www.nba.com/games/20071013/PANSAS/recap.html

Spurs Head Coach Gregg Popovich:

On the game - “It was a good chance to practice a lot of things. Especially against a well-coached team and a successful team. We’re happy to have that opportunity. We had a chance to see who is progressing. It was a good night.”

On the first half - “You had two pretty good executing teams. They are coached by one of the best coaches (Zelimir Obradovic) in Europe, if not the World. He could be a coach of an NBA team in my opinion. He does a lot of good things.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/quotes_071013.html

• 7 years later...