Phantis Forums

UEFA Cup Group Stage draw

ukchris

We came *so* close to getting Tottenham (which is about 45 mins from my house)! Oh well. Instead, we've got...

Bordeaux (France)

Austria Vienna (Austria)

Galatasaray (Turkey)

Helsinborg (Sweden)

Looks like a very tricky group. But I'm definitely going to try to get to one of the games.

Using coefficients for the Greek teams opponents, Larisa has the toughest draw followed Aris, AEK, Panionios, and PAO.

Great draw, tough schedule.

I think Panionios are capable of qualifying though.

Chances of qualification:  35%

P.S. GAMA TIN GALATA PANIO-NIE!!!  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:

Why you got to use that kind of language DUDE??? :angry: There are so many ways to express your feelings about someone with out using profanity.Take an example here of what is the proper way:

Make Love to Galata Panionie....You see,nobody gets insulted,it sounds more poetic,you dont get anybody adding warn levels and you make your point.... :P :P :D :D

For those of us whose Greek isn't great...

25 Oct - Helsinborgs vs Panionios

29 November - Panionios vs Galatasaray

6 December - Vienna vs Panionios

19 December - Panionios vs Bordeaux

Well, it's the draw I hoped for, but we are going to need to get something from those home games now, which could be tricky.

Right, I'm off to check for flights to Sweden and Austria...

Great draw, tough schedule.

I think Panionios are capable of qualifying though.

Chances of qualification:  35%

P.S. GAMA TIN GALATA PANIO-NIE!!!  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:

Why you got to use that kind of language DUDE??? :angry: There are so many ways to express your feelings about someone with out using profanity.Take an example here of what is the proper way:

Make Love to Galata Panionie...

to make love and to f*** are two different things...

so DUDE was right.....

and weve got a Smyrna - Constantinople Derby! :tup:

tho dont see Panionios winning it.... Galata with Lincoln, Arda, Linderoth, Karan are pretty good squad and ripped up Sion 5-1, tho they failed to beat Kayserispor on the weekend...

thankfully the game is in Greece.....this should be an interesting match as Panionios will host the people who are the reason they are in NEA Smyrni today....either a very receptive or very hostile, but banking on receptive.

Thankfuly its not in Turkey because it would be disgraceful to read more "jokes" and trash talk about what happened to those people in 1922.

Hope for a Panionios win for Greece, and for the club and its morale - a win for GS could get fans back into Panionios regularly again I feel.....

Syllogos Aionios PAN-I-O-NI-OS !!! :gr:

Posted Image

This is from the Austria Wien website.

well, thank you the austrian website. i never saw anyone locating teams worse then this one. :LOL:

so it seems the Austrian team will play with Real Galatasaray from Spain, Helsingborgs Athletic from Ireland, Dynamo Bordeaux from Russia and Steaua Nea Smyrna from Romania.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Posted Image

This is from the Austria Wien website.

well, thank you the austrian website. i never saw anyone locating teams worse then this one. :LOL:

so it seems the Austrian team will play with Real Galatasaray from Spain, Helsingborgs Athletic from Ireland, Dynamo Bordeaux from Russia and Steaua Nea Smyrna from Romania.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:D

I'm not sure it was intended to be geographically accurate! Pretty, though.

Archived