Phantis Forums

Greek Cup: Thrasivoulos - PAOK

Ziaka

On Wednesday at 14:30 GR, PAOK plays Thrasivoulos Fylis in the 4th round of the Greek Cup. This is a one game only affair, with the winner advancing to the next round of the Greek Cup. PAOK should not have any problems with this team, but lets not forget that in the past we were eliinated from the same competition by 2md division teams such as Kastoria and Agrotikos Asteras. The team has to take this game seriously.

We will be missing many key player sin this game, including Fernandes, Melissis, Vaggelis, Baiano, Sznaucner and Charalambous.

Even then we should not have problems disposing of Thrasivoulos. I only hope PAOK players take this game seriously.

The game will be televised on Alpha TV live.

I'm not shocked by the result because we've seen top teams knocked out of the cup before, but from what i've been reading it appears that their is unrest within the team. Of course there are issues with the board and management that are well know to the public but isn't that the job of the coach to have the players focused on the game.

I liked Santos when he was with AEK because he is the type of person you want when there are limited resources to work with. He was able to create a good defensive team and not lose. For a top team he doesnt have the winning mentality to take a derby or overwhelm an opposing team. I'm not saying that PAOK couldnt score 4 goals against thrasivoulos but to concede 4 goals is something else.

In my opinion there is something wrong in the locker room and the players aren't focused.

This is a slap in the face to all the PAOK fans, even us overseas who bought season tickets just to help the club. Alites auto pou ekenan ine aparadehto. Sto diaolo na pane. Like I said before Santos sack them all. This is squarely the players fault, not the coach not the president but the players, the players who the fans turn out for week in week out to support. And this is the thanks we get, a big F you.

Iremiste eimaste se mia fasi anadiorganosis,o proedros prospathei na valei taxi sta dioikitika kai oikonimika.o proponitis de xerei kala akoma tous paiktes,oi paiktes apo oti fainetai den kanane kali proetoimasia me ton Otsalan.kai o typos mas polemaei kai den eho katalavei giati.

O Zagor kai o Santos den ehoun magika ravdia.Siga siga tha erthoun kai ta kala.Den egine tipota,hasame ena paihnidi,vgikame exo apo to kypello.Outos i allos alla apo oti eho katalavei eina ta plana fetos.

Syntonismos,ftiaximo kalon akadimion kai outo kathexis.Tosa hronia perimename na fygoun ta lamogia,de mporeite na kanete ligi ypomoni akoma?

One word: kseftila!!!

This is not the first time we were knocked out of Greek cup by smaller teams. It's not the fact that we lost that bothers me. It's the fact that the players did not try.

Unfortunately this season will see PAOK that is up and down, winning a big game one week and losing to lesser teams one week later.

I don't htink there are problems in the dressing room. The players have been paid fully so far this season.

Yes, only 3 of the players from the b team started traing with the senior squad, but none of them gets any playing time on regular basis. After the loss to Thrasivoulos, Santos called up 4 other youngsters from the b team yo practice with the big guys. Additionaly 3 other players from the b team that won the championship are playing on loan at Panserraikos.

Archived