Phantis Forums

2008 GREECE JERSEY (what do you guys think?)

as5664

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're going to be reclaiming our title looking like fags

...with a coach that looks like a masseur! :LOL:

On the plus side, maybe our opponents will be laughing so hard, we will be able to slip them a couple of goals without their noticing! :)

Bloody awful. Snowwhites. No imagination. My 5 year old nephew could have drawn something better.

With computer graphics today couldn't they come up with something better???!!!! Geesh.

Oh, and the ..pants are just that, pants! I'm not saying go back to the very early days of really shorts shorts, but the NBA type baggies??!!! Puleez. I also don't think the shorts should be white, ever. Mud on white looks like crap! :LOL:

i actally didnt mind hte jeresys when i saw them in the malta game. i was agasnt them for a long time but in an actual game they dont even look bad.

I agree, they looked pretty good. I would prefer the blue ones once and a while, however. I don't know why they changed our colors! Our team reminded me of the ITalian team; our last jersies were too generic

The uniforms did not look that bad. I have not seen one close up, but they said that the Greek flag covers the entire jersey in shades of white too subtle to be seen through the tube.

Also, I heard on the radio that the dark uniforms will be unveiled officially in February.

I think they should add a gold star over the emblem to intimidate opponents :D (btw, does anyone know why Olympiakos jerseys have three stars over the emblem???)

The uniforms did not look that bad. I have not seen one close up, but they said that the Greek flag covers the entire jersey in shades of white too subtle to be seen through the tube.

Also, I heard on the radio that the dark uniforms will be unveiled officially in February.

I think they should add a gold star over the emblem to intimidate opponents :D (btw, does anyone know why Olympiakos jerseys have three stars over the emblem???)

A gold star represents a world cup win, we should have a silver star.

And Olympiakos have 1 star for every 10 times they've won the league I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really a collector of jerseys so I doubt I'll get this one. I have the 2004 one which I'll wear with pride when the NT plays this summer. Will they change the current jersey after WC2010 or will they keep it till Euro2012? I suppose if they ever come out with a real knock-out design I might just fork over the dough and buy it but until then...

This current one didn't look too bad against Malta although I think I prefer the blue over the white (my 2004 jersey is the blue one).

Archived