Phantis Forums

2008 GREECE JERSEY (what do you guys think?)

as5664

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the ugliest shirt I have ever seen!!! It looks like the knock-off jerseys you but in Pireaus. The material looks cheap, the collar looks like it's been pulled all over the place and stretched, and the fit is so baggy that anyone wearing it will look like a homeless person. Imagine how bad someone tall, lazy and skinny will look, i.e. Samaras... poor guy. F*** ADIDAS, BRING IN PUMA!!!

Are you sure this isn't the training top?

I agree.

What a piece of s%$#!

My school soccer shirts were better.

Its horendous

Please tell me this isnt out shirt

If so, how did the Greek Federation agree to it.

Disgraceful!!!! :( :tdown: :( :tdown: :( :tdown:

That is the ugliest shirt I have ever seen!!! It looks like the knock-off jerseys you but in Pireaus. The material looks cheap, the collar looks like it's been pulled all over the place and stretched, and the fit is so baggy that anyone wearing it will look like a homeless person. Imagine how bad someone tall, lazy and skinny will look, i.e. Samaras... poor guy. F*** ADIDAS, BRING IN PUMA!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Pragmatika

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL

My thoughts exactly! I was so disappointed when I first saw it. This is the jersey we will use to compete in Euro 2008?? I'm praying it's a mistake and Adidas will release a different jersey, but that seems doubtful. I think they already mass produced these monstrosities.

They are baggy like the jersies Moldova wears.

Forget Samaras, imagine someone short, like Gekas...tha kremontai apano tou san apo xesmenos!

first of all can u send me a link or something to where u got these pictures?i still dont belive that there official. Dont u think that if they were realising new jerseys thered be a bigger deal about it? Like Remeber when aek realised there new jerseys i remeber rivaldo, zikos and arrubarrera were all there promoting it and it was a big deal. I doubt the epo would just take a crappy picture agasnt a dumb looking white backround with no logos or anything.

The bagginess is not right - Stelios will look like a smurf or stumpf if you prefer

BUT I do like the uniqueness of the jersey - with the cross - I hated the fact that Nike had made those crap jerseys that were all the same except for the colour combos - I found that disgusting where countries were willing to basically become Nike billboards

i like the ones we are wearing now - why the change?

first of all can u send me a link or something to where u got these pictures?i still dont belive that there official. Dont u think that if they were realising new jerseys thered be a bigger deal about it? Like Remeber when aek realised there new jerseys i remeber rivaldo, zikos and arrubarrera were all there promoting it and it was a big deal. I doubt the epo would just take a crappy picture agasnt a dumb looking white backround with no logos or anything.

i doubt its the real jersey... does anyone have a link.

There would actally be a big deal about it and there'd be way more talk in the media. It would be on the news and everyone would no that theres a new jersey.

The pictures are from a vendor who claims to have gotten the jersies as a "sample" straight from Adidas. The pics are from photobucket, he has France, Mexico, etc., they all look pretty much the same.

I'm pretty sure they come out with Jerseys for almost every upcoming competition. This is supposed to be our Spring/Summer 2008 jersey.

Anyway, the shirts may be frauds, I don't know. I just posted them based on the supposition that they are the real jerseys; you are all free to draw your own conclusions.

:)

I personally think it is legit. If this were a fraud, why would a cheap aftermarket producer go to the lengths of superfluously adding the greek flag watermark/hologram? Even the WORST Chinese producers are not THAT brazen! lol

The pictures are from a vendor who claims to have gotten the jersies as a "sample" straight from Adidas. The pics are from photobucket, he has France, Mexico, etc., they all look pretty much the same.

I'm pretty sure they come out with Jerseys for almost every upcoming competition. This is supposed to be our Spring/Summer 2008 jersey.

Anyway, the shirts may be frauds, I don't know. I just posted them based on the supposition that they are the real jerseys; you are all free to draw your own conclusions.

:)

I personally think it is legit. If this were a fraud, why would a cheap aftermarket producer go to the lengths of superfluously adding the greek flag watermark/hologram? Even the WORST Chinese producers are not THAT brazen! lol

It HAS to be a training top. We've only had this shirt for one season, how on earth could we be replacing it already? That doesn't happen at NT level.

WE WANT THE CURRENT ONE ADIDAS YOU IDIOTS!! IF "IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING" WHY CAN'T YOU MAKE A SHIRT THAT DOESN'T MAKE OUR PLAYERS LOOK LIKE POST-WAR GYPSIES!?!?! :angry:

All national teams have been changing their jerseys every 2 years. The latest one came out in conjunction with the World Cup and started in June 2006 to May 2008. The next change would be right before Euro 2008 and should be in effect from Euro 2008 and throughout World Cup Qualifying. After that the next redesign should be for June 2010 right before the World Cup.

That said, If these are the shirts (and i'm not sure they are) then Germany, France, Spain (all adidas clients) will be wearing a variation of the same shirt as they do now.

Archived