Phantis Forums

SL-R4: PAOK - OFI

Ziaka

On Saturday we play OFI at Toumba. This is a game that we should win. Hopefully some of the injured players will be back in action. I think we really need Christodoulopoulos in the lineup. We need some punch on offense.

The game willbe televised on Supersport in Greece, and Antenna Satellite/Pacific in North America and Australia.

Standar assos pistevo.De thymamai ton Ofi na kerdizei stin Toumpa KAI DEN PISTEVO NA GINEI FETOS,op ta kefalaia lathos,telos panton

An kai eimai yper tis apomakrynsis tou Vaggeli,giati tetoioi paiktes den einai gia ton PAOK,ofeilo na omologiso oti ton teleytaio kairo ta paei kala.Elpizo na min einai megali apousia...

O Santos leei dokimazei Vryza me Salmon..

Sznaucner is a big loss, but I hope Santos sticks with the youngster Pechlivanis as opposed to shuffling players around and playing them in their off-positions.

There are no easy games, but 3 points from this match are a must.

wow what a game, we did well, we just couldn't keep it up for the whole game. Don't know about playing Iliadis out of position but he did o.k. Paok lack a punch going forward, Salmon and Vryzas are yet to score, all our goals have come from the middle or the back. That is going to be a worry. Don't think Kostandinidis goal should have been disallowed either as it hit him on the shoulder, but these things happen (not the Oly, PAO & AEK however). Will be good to see Iliev play a whole game as well as Lazaros. Still good signs of PAOK playing some good football.

It was an exciting game to watch, but the end result was dissapointing. PAOK should have won this game easily. The OFI tying goal was a defensive lapse. I think we will slowly see an improvement in the team's play. We can't be dropping any more points at home.

Archived