Phantis Forums
Sign in to follow this  
plato-ny

EURO 2008: Turkey - Greece

Free kick for them out of a good position ... :tdown:

3 minutes for us to get booked for EURO 2008. :gr: :gr: :gr:Otto is screaming for our players to come out from defence.

Nothing ...

1 more minute to go :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

TELOS ENIKIKAMEN KURIOI

FT: Turkey - Greece 0-1

Turkey need a youth injection. The last few results were not coincidence. I see them losing in Oslo...

Revenge is sweet ;)

We need to say that the Turkish people in the stadium showed more class and actally applauded our team after the game.I take my hat out to them. :tup: This should be a lesson for us.

Great victory for Greece.

They were the better team and should have won by more but lets not get greedy as this is only the qualification round

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: I WOKE THE ENTIRE NEIGHBOURHOOD UP WHEN I BLEW MY HORN !!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO ELLADA ! ! !

ELLAS OLE OLE!!! ELLAS OLE OLE

WE QUALIFY!!! REVENGE IS SWEET!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

A

AHAHAH

AMANATIDIS THEOS!!!!!

Some inapproriate stuff

PAME EURO TORA!!!

BRAVO PEDIA

We definitely deserved the 3 points in that game and could've scored a couple more goals

Screw appropriate man, we just won. Are they appropriate!?

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Appropriate is when Turkish television calls the visiting team ...."GREECE" and not Yunanistan. What does that mean.

Where am I from.....Canadanistan????

I applaud the Turkish fans who applauded the Greek teams afterwards but I did notice a smoke bomb or two before the internet feed cut out.

The net result is......GREECE IS BACK IN THE EUROS.

0-1 Greece. Final Score. Congratulations and best of luck in the EURO, all Greek mates.. :whistle:

"Yunanistan" is Greece in Turkish and Canada is Kanada, Portugal is Portekiz, Georgia is Gurcistan, Japan is Japonya.. -ya and -istan means "the land of" in Turkish, so Yunanistan means "the land of Greeks". just to clarify a misunderstanding..

Good Luck in the EURO and congrats to Otto for fielding better players than the reputed ones, unlike Terim did..

0-1 Greece. Final Score. Congratulations and best of luck in the EURO, all Greek mates..   :whistle:

"Yunanistan" is Greece in Turkish and Canada is Kanada, Portugal is Portekiz, Georgia is Gurcistan, Japan is Japonya.. -ya and -istan means "the land of" in Turkish, so Yunanistan means "the land of Greeks". just to clarify a misunderstanding..

Good Luck in the EURO and congrats to Otto for fielding better players than the reputed ones, unlike Terim did..

Thanks for the clarification. My Turkish is very weak as you have guessed and thanks for the congratulations as well. Edited by jarvis1981