Phantis Forums
Genome

PAOK Friendly Games

PAOK will play Larisa at 17:00 GR and AEK at 18:00 GR in Sunday's torunament for the fire victims. The games will be televised opn Supersport 2.

Those are the first games under the new coach Fernando Santos.

Agrotikos Asteras - PAOK 0-0

PAOK lineup: Fernandes, Sznaucner (46. Udese) (67. Delibasis), Melissis (80. Malezas), Knol, Konstantinidis, Vaggelis 46.Moumin), Orfanos (80. Pechlivanis), Baiano, Lakis ( 57. Athanasiadis), Salmon (46.Iliev), Gonzales (46. Charalambous)

Lackluster display by PAOK in the friendly with Agrotikos Asteras Euosmou. The team is having problems scoring and creating scoring chances. At least last season we had Mieciel. Best players according to reports were the youngsters Delibasis and Pechlivanis.

PAOK will travel to Serbia this Saturday to play a friendly against Partizan Beograd. Kick-off time is 20:30 Greek Time.

Players going to Belgrade for the friendly:

Μπρκιτς, Βελλίδης, Μάτος, Κίτσιου, Λέοβατς, Μαλεζάς, Κρέσπο, Κάνιας, Μπίσεσβαρ, Τιάμ, Πέλκας, Δημητριάδης, Κοροβέσης, Δεληγιαννίδης, Περέιρα, Αθανασιάδης, Δοδοντσάκης, Κυριλλίδης, Ματθαίου

It will be our first match against our brothers in Belgrade. 

The game will be a tribute to Partizan's captain Sasa Ilic, as he will play his 791st game for Partizan and will share the alltime appearance list of Partizan with Momcilo Vukotic. PAOK will play in our 90th anniversary shirt: 

egplci.jpg

DE, that was a nice shot on that first goal. Real annoyed with myself that I forgot about this until the 21st minute.

6 minutes ago, pash said:

DE, that was a nice shot on that first goal. Real annoyed with myself that I forgot about this until the 21st minute.

You're welcome!

If this lovefest gets any sweeter I'm gonna get diabetes.

The caption: " More than two teams... Brothers! "

CuRBWQYWgAA6fgA.jpg

• Like it 1

I missed the changes at halftime, but I do see Kitsiou out there now. Is that Shakhov in the midfield?

Wonderful goal by Jovanovic just now (Vellidis in goal)

-edit- now hopefully this makes our guys wake up and actually want to score again