Phantis Forums

PAOK Friendly Games

Genome

-Με αλλαγές το β΄ημίχρονο, έξω οι Πέλκας - Μάτος, μέσα οι Κοροβέσης - Κίτσιου για τον ΠΑΟΚ.

-62΄έξω ο Μπρκιτς, μέσα ο Βελλίδης και ο Ματθαίου στην θέση του Κλάους με τον Τιάμ να περνάει στην κορυφή της επίθεσης.

• Like it 1

• 1 month later...

Friendly against Panserraikos tomorrow at 15:00 EET. It's an official friendly (tickets sold, etc.) as opposed to the last week's one against Agrotikos Asteras (4:0).

Glykos, Klaus and Leovac will sit this one out. Glyskos and Leovac to rest for the Fiorentina game, while Klaus has a minor injury.

• 8 months later...

We have two friendly games coming up this week. 

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 - 19:00 EEST:  PAOK - PAS Giannina
Game will be played without fans and wil not be televised. Reports are that the fist team will be fielded in this game.

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - 20:00 EEST:  PAOK - PAS Lamia1964
Game will be played without fans and will be televised on Cosmote TV in Greece and most likely on PAOK TV oiutside of Greece. Reports are that the second string players play in this game.

Players selected for tomorrow's game:

Ρέι , Λέοβατς , Μάτος , Βαρέλα , Μαλεζάς , Σάκχοφ , Τσίμιροτ , Κάμπος , Μακ , Ενρίκε , Λημνιός , Πρίγιοβιτς , Κόζακ, Μίσκοβιτς, Λύρατζης, Μούτσα

The rest of the players will practice at Nea Mesimvria.

Selected for the game against Lamia are only Greek players and Kace who is living already 100 years in Greece:

Σιαμπάνη , Μελίσσα , Κωνσταντινίδη , Πούγγουρα , Κάτσε , Λημνιός , Πέλκα , Αθανασιάδη , Κουλούρη , Δημητριάδη , Δημητρίου , Χατζηδίμπα, Τζοβάρα, Τσαούση και Γκαργκαλατζίδη.

Talk about being thin on defense. Though I actually kind of like the idea of a Poungouras/Dimitriou duo. This team does not look like a second string team; this is more like a set of third stringers.

I had to do some research to figure out what position most of these guys play.

Δημητριάδη - AM

Δημητρίου - CB

Χατζηδίμπα - CM

Τζοβάρα - CF

Τσαούση - LB

Γκαργκαλατζίδη - CF (excellent name btw)

I'm really not sure how this team would line up...I don't see any right wingers there, and our glut of CFs implies to me that we'll see a 4-4-2. Maybe something like the below?

--Siampanis--

--Konstantinidis--Poungouras--Dimitriou--Tsaousis--

--Kace--Hatzidibas-- 

--Pelkas--                                   --Limnios--

--Koulouris--Klaus--

As for the injuries - it sounds like all three injuries (Crespo in addition to Dutch Eagle's post) are very minor and the players are being held back so as not to risk them. I'm not worried yet.