Phantis Forums

Injuries report

aekmafia21

Can any one inform on when lagos, hetemaj kapetanos geas, are doing on there progress for our sqaud?

And which one is more likely to be match fit for aeks official 1st match with atromitos?

And its seems to me that especially lagos and hetemaj have been gone for while was there in juries that severe and will they be able get back to a high level od production.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unbelievable aek should have a v.i.p hospital rooms for all our injuries what on earth this is beyond ridiculous its not laughable im very concerened on how many players the past 2 year of all the players.

Jesus guys its ridiculous, lagos,hetemaj,manu, cezar,geas,kapetanos,rivaldo manduca, and the list goes on.

Can some one tell me what the F is wrongwith aek :(

Returns

For the game of thursday Ferrer can count on Daniel Toszer and Vasili Pliatsikas. It's not excluded that these players will be in the starting 11. Papastathopoulos might also take the place of Alves or Dellas, as he is in excellent condition (and this way the other play gets to rest).

Kafes and Cesar won't be counted on (still injured) and Lyberopoulos will also not play (because of the punishment). It does have to be said that the news on Kafes is good as he is following a rehabilitation-training program in high rhythm. By the end of the week he will be match-fit.

That's what it said in short :-).

Good stuff any news on when lagos and hetemaj will be in the line ups, and what role will they have in the starting 11ada and do u think that they will be any good for our squad after a such log delay with out any game time? i have my doubts.

2 very promising youngsters hope when they come back they can show there worth on the team

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived