Phantis Forums

UEFA Cup draw: Blackburn

Ziaka

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The least known of the Greek UEFA teams plays the best game of the night against the best known counter part of the Greeks. Hope they make it through!! :gr:

I agree, this was the performance of the night! They should have had at least 3 though, I just hope those misses don't come back to haunt them!

Larisa has to be prepared for a high tempo and very physical (sometimes dirty) game in England because that's how Blackburn usually play. They can't just sit back for 90 mins and try and hold on because even if they hold on til the 80th min, Blackburn are capable of getting another in the last 10 mins with the fire power they have. Bakayoko has to be supported by another forward, Cleiton or Alexandrou to keep the Blackburn defence on their toes. This is a HUGE chance for Larisa, the return leg will be one of the biggest games in the teams history. Money, prestige, UEFA points, & a shot at the BIG TIME in the UEFA is all at stake. Donis needs to mastermind another great performance.

Unbelievable!!! Larisa were given as 7/2 underdogs here. :)

And it seems to me that Rovers were lucky to escape with only a 2-goal loss!

What was really funny is that the English commentators said, about 20 times, that Bakayoko's goal took a deflection! :LOL: Imagine Gerrard hit a strike like that, they'd be going on about it for decades!!!

PLEASE finish the job Larisa, PLEASE!!! :gr: :gr: :gr:

why is ert not showing game,came home early to watch but they have some s--- on that bites!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only in Greece does s%$#! like this happen!! Our teams are making the whole country proud this season after the pain of the forest fires this summer and these pricks keep cancelling the schedule!! MALAKES!!!!

F*** SAKE!!! Blackburn just equalised through a penalty in injury time of the the first half! This is a BIG goal. Larissa is inexperienced and the English will lift the tempo now. This could be VERY dangerous (remember Olympiakos leading 1-0 at Anfield with Liverpool needing 3 a few years ago?). Larissa can't make the same mistake and concede early in the 2nd half. Blackburn will come out strong now...

AEL GERA, GERA, KAI GAMA TA MOUNIA!!!!

Only in Greece does s%$#! like this happen!! Our teams are making the whole country proud this season after the pain of the forest fires this summer and these pricks keep cancelling the schedule!! MALAKES!!!!

they cancelled PAO too.......i dont think they had any intention of showing it, its just to show potential subscribers that theyll have it, and cancel the day before/day of.......tuesday Larisa was scheduled on ERT World, yesterday they took it down....

Archived