Phantis Forums

Kastoria

KASTORIANOS

OF all the teams kastoria always seems to run out of steam down the stretch,its a shame if there a team that deserves better and playin in alpha katiyopia its kastoria.

Im from kastoria love the beavers and a hard core aek hool, we had a good squad last year, gonna be tough with so many new faces, lost our big scorer last, dont know what to expect top 10........................

never the less hope they make it for top 3 for promotion.

kastoria has always had a team that was capable of competing in the A' division. The problem is that they cannot afford to compete because of the vast amounts of money that is needed to sustain a team in the A' division. who knows, maybe in the future, that is this year they have a chance.

Kastoria are notorious for home growing and producing young superstar and back in the days paok used to always grab players transfers from kastoria, kast. hasa always been a competitive team even with the loss of greAT Players every year cause of the small market a div. is were they need to be

• 4 weeks later...

A 3 t0 a fat koulouri why do i have a bad feeling its gonna be a long very long season for kastoria.

Den mou ta lete kala kastoria nomizou oti tha bezoume yia na min apoklistoume apo thn deteri ethniki filarakia :(

SORRY YOUNARADES BUT DISGRACEFUL YOU LOST TO WHO PERIKOS????????

WHO THE HELL IS PERIKOS TAIL BETWEEN YOURLEGS AWFULL, AND IM BEEING NICE

you might wan to check on the history that Pierikos once had had a hell of arubn in the first division. For your info. Pierikos is a great old team from Katerinh, and they were a terror in the 80's playing in the first division. Last year thay had a rough start too, but made a hell of a run in the second half. Give it time, it is only the first game.

I absolutely loved what hte head coach said after the defeat, just because we beat paok dosent make us a great team, the curse of beating cross town rivals has lead to a horrible start last in the table.

Makari la alaxoune ke na sinerthi h kastoria omos opos eipa tha palevi yia na min pesei triti ethniki...............just my personal opinion.

Kastoria have had golden oppertunities for sl football and fail at the very end, and the fact that of our small market, small based fans,and a half assed yipedo we keep loosing our star players year after year and so on.

Istill will follow thwm regardless and hope for a turn around still early days but only time will tell all.

KEEP FIGHTING KASTO!!! :box:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

einai etoimes oi valitses; oxi mono gia to prosopiko mou taksidi, ala kai gia ths Kastorias gia thn trith ethniki. Kastoria goes down in Fyli by a score of 3-0 to Thrasyvoulo.

Ekei, ekei stin trith ethniki.

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Sundays' matches put us second from bottom, on goal differential and in a tie with Olynpiakos Volou and Pierikos.This is the first step in getting over the demotion hurdle. As we can see from the schedule below,Kastoria has it the worst of all,but i am hopeful that they can get a draw out of Agrotikos Asteras.

who is worried? I think they will save themselves this year. I will be in Kastoria for the second half of the season,and will be at all the home matches and maybe go to an away match or two. Hopefully tomorrow, the team can get a good result playing away to Agrotikos Asteras.

At the 15 minute mark, Agrotikos Asteras-Kastoria (0-1)with a goal from- PETAR SHOPOV.

This is the best possible start for Kastoria. It is still early, but if this scoreline carries on; then it will mean a move up of several spots and another deep breath. looks like some of the new signings are already paying off.

Forza Kastoria!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, Agrotikos Asteras ties with a penalty shot. I could not hope for anything more than a draw from this game. Kastoria can use even the one point, but 3 would be alot better. We have plenty of time till the end of the game.

halftime has the scoreline at 1-1. the second half will start soon. Let's hope that Kastoria can hold on for a favorable result.

Forza Kastoria

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Archived