Phantis Forums

BIGGEST SIGNING This off season!

ZOOM

Kovacevic, Galleti, Nunez, Lendesma, Bravo, Aroubonera, Blanco, Karagounis, Ndoye, Salmon, Iliev, Fyssas, Sorgio, Lua Lua, Vryzas, AZARCATE, Moretto, Toni Calov, Ronal Guiardo, Gramozis, Parra, Tourina, Poi, Mattos,

I reckon its:

Galletti

Kovacevic, Galleti, Nunez, Lendesma, Bravo, Aroubonera, Blanco, Karagounis, Ndoye, Salmon, Iliev, Fyssas, Sorgio, Lua Lua, Vryzas, AZARCATE, Moretto, Toni Calov, Ronal Guiardo, Gramozis, Parra, Tourina, Poi, Mattos,

I reckon its:

Galletti

Lua Lua by a country mile!!

Arraburena and Rivaldo are good signings too, and Aris are expected to complete the signing on Giovanni Dos Santos this week which will also be fantastic. But Lua Lua is the biggest signing for me.

As of right now it's LuaLua. This guy is a great forward and for those that haven't seen him you'll soon find out.

For the top 3 clubs here is my opinion.

Olympiacos - LuaLua (Runaway Train)

AEK - Rivo (Master of the ball)

PAO - Ndoye (what a workhorse he is)

The signings are omproving but the main prblem in Greek soccer is the ORGANIZATION and how it's run.

The names are always going to come to Greece what needs to happen is tha EPO should recognize this and TRY to make the league that much more enjoyable for the fans domestically and abroad.

It's going to take time and it takes effort from all of the clubs in order for this to happen

The signings are omproving but the main prblem in Greek soccer is the ORGANIZATION and how it's run.

The names are always going to come to Greece what needs to happen is tha EPO should recognize this and TRY to make the league that much more enjoyable for the fans domestically and abroad.

It's going to take time and it takes effort from all of the clubs in order for this to happen

You are so right!!! Hope they read this in Greece and more especially EPO!!!!

• 6 months later...

At this point in the season id say...

Olympiakos - Ledesma: Hes been so important for olys cl run and he always keeps the mid organised

Pao - Mattos - same thing as ledsema, he keeps the midle oraganised, plgus holes, runs etc.

Aek - Blanco: He has proveded aek with that much needed scoring touch. Ribo was disapointing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheLegend

At this point in the season id say...

Olympiakos - Ledesma: Hes been so important for olys cl run and he always keeps the mid organised

Pao - Mattos - same thing as ledsema, he keeps the midle oraganised, plgus holes, runs etc.

Aek - Blanco: He has proveded aek with that much needed scoring touch. Ribo was disapointing.

Galleti is underated by many because he is the BEST player on olympiacos. The whole team is much different without him. He is not only very fast with good crossing a good shot and a good dribble, but he is VERY smart on his plays and he always finds the right guy

PAO: Marcelo Matos

AEK: Blanco

OSFP: Kovacevic

PAOK: Lakis?

PANIONIOS: Choutos

ARIS : Toni Calvo

Xanthi : Radzinski

AEL : Zurawski

OFI: Taralidis

ASTERAS: Filomeno

IRAKLIS : Malagueno

ATROMITOS: Anatolakis/ Perrone

ERGOTELIS: Ogunsoto

LEVADIAKOS: Leonardo/Popov

VEROIA: ???

KALAMARIA: Barkoglou/Sikov

Best overall:

Kovacevic .......its very possible hell hit 20 league goals in his first season, and his good finishing is what made the biggest difference for Olympiakos domestically and internationally.....

Best Youth Signing/Promoted:

Simao (from Panathinaikos) definitly - the kid is 17-18 and plays fantastic out there...

best young defensive midfielder in the league...

Best Striker Signing:

Kovacevic

Best Attack Midfielder/Wing:

Galletti

Best D-Mid:

Mattos

Best Defender signed:

Raul Bravo

And Special for Superleague:

Best washup signings goes to:::::

1st - PAOK! Sergio Conceicao :LOL: , Zisis Vryzas :LOL:

2nd: Ergotelis: Grammozis, Mathis, Kennedy :LOL:

3rd ARIS - Amoroso :LOL:

special mention:

AEL (Tumer Metin :LOL:)

Best overall:

Kovacevic .......its very possible hell hit 20 league goals in his first season, and his good finishing is what made the biggest difference for Olympiakos domestically and internationally.....

Id say radsinski. He helped a litle team like xanthi so much this year. I think that was a huge stteal for xanthi. From a regualr in the prem to greek league. Wow

I think the biggest signing has proved to be Galletti. Although Kovacevic deserves a special mention. I also think Zurawski has been very good on loan and AEL should do everything they can to sign him permanently before Euro 2008.

Biggest wash-up signing: Rivaldo! When you consider the money that's been given! :rolleyes: Artsubi was also a terrible signing simply because he lasted about as long as Paxiotis7's last girlfriend (a week!) And don't deny it Paxiotis, I've heard about you, you little player! :P

@ Drakos, I'm shocked you criticise Metin, he's still a very good player and has done really well at AEL. I like the dude

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheLegend

PAO: Marcelo Matos

AEK: Blanco

OSFP: Kovacevic

PAOK: Lakis?

PANIONIOS: Choutos

ARIS : Toni Calvo

Xanthi : Radzinski

AEL : Zurawski

OFI: Taralidis

ASTERAS: Filomeno

IRAKLIS : Malagueno

ATROMITOS: Anatolakis/ Perrone

ERGOTELIS: Ogunsoto

LEVADIAKOS: Leonardo/Popov

VEROIA: ???

KALAMARIA: Barkoglou/Sikov

Best overall:

Best Youth Signing/Promoted:

Simao (from Panathinaikos) definitly - the kid is 17-18 and plays fantastic out there...

best young defensive midfielder in the league...

Best Striker Signing:

Kovacevic

Best Attack Midfielder/Wing:

Galletti

Best D-Mid:

Mattos

Best Defender signed:

Raul Bravo

And Special for Superleague:

Best washup signings goes to:::::

1st - PAOK! Sergio Conceicao :LOL: , Zisis Vryzas :LOL:

2nd: Ergotelis: Grammozis, Mathis, Kennedy :LOL:

3rd ARIS - Amoroso :LOL:

special mention:

AEL (Tumer Metin :LOL:)

Galleti was the biggest signing..the whole team plays well with him around...

very smart and skilled player with a pretty decent shot

Archived