Phantis Forums

Help needed

Ziaka

Phantis is looking for volunteers to help with updates of the Phantis D' Division page (Click here) in the upcoming 2007-08 season.

If you would like to help out entering game scores please contact me via pm and I will give you the details. If we get more than one volunteer, we can divide the assignment among each other.

For that matter, we could use a little help with other sections as well. Scores and updates for all divisions (which would include goal scorers) and all teams (one could undertake providing information on one particular team and it's players).

Maybe some guys would like to write articles, in the form of commentary or even news content (whether translated from Greek news sources or elsewhere).

We''ll offer all the necessary tools, and you'll be the one considered the expert on the subject of Greek Soccer, whether it's for bragging rights or you're looking to fluff your portfolio.

Sure that 'ld be great, already sent Ziaka a PM, and the translation of Greek news articles I could also do. Will help in the Division D, and if there's any help needed for the AEK forum or section, I'm willing to help there too (or in any section for that matter, but definitely in that one :tup: ).

It would be nice if we could get 5 people to update the D' Division scores. That way we can asigng 2 groups to each person.

With Genome and me we have 4 groups covered. Anybody else? We can asign you the group(s) that your local team plays in.

Archived