Phantis Forums

Kypello Elladas

ERT's web site has been down, because they are updating their servers. Usualy I also get information vie e-mail from ERT, but nothing has been received concerning the Greek Cup. If they show any cup games today, they will either show some at 22:00 Gr and/or 01:15 GR. Iraklis - Aris would be the game that they would show, with PAO - OFI also a possibility.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the information Ziakas. I just switched to ERT from MEGA. I look forward to the match. I think according to your email it will be Wednesday 1/28 at 6:30 PM (EST).

hrupista (yiorgos)

Ziaka,

One last question. Last night I pressed the GUIDE button to see what was coming on ERT for Wednesday and it did not show soccer. Is that common? How would I know for sure that the game will be on ERT-SAT in the US (Dish Network)?

Thanks,

Hrupista (yiorgos)

That's pretty common for the schedule on Dishnetwork. The problem is that ERT-Sat makes the decisions on what games they show at the last moment, and they don't send that information to Dishnetwork.

Your best bet to see what's on is to be checking my TV Schedule page, as that has all the latest confirmed information, and is updated on daily basis.

Ziaka,

You were 100% right. The match Kastoria-PAOK was shown although about 20 minutes late. I did not know the match would be played in Kastoria (it was good to see my old city on TV).

The pitch was atrocious due to the snow and water and it made play very sloppy, however both teams had their chances. The goalkeeper from Kastoria made a beautiful save on a PAOK header (which was the best save of the match).

I would have to say PAOK was a bit lucky not to concede another goal as the game stood a 1-1 draw. Both teams hit the crossbar and I was thoroughly entertained.

Thanks again Ziaka.

Hrupista (yiorgos)

Archived