Phantis Forums

Stefano Sorrentino

The2ndMouse

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Sorrentino could be out for up to 4 weeks, a doctor statement revealed. Sorrentino was involved in a car accident and received cuts and bruises on his chest and arms and stiches. Apparently he tried to avoid a collision and swerved off couse and hit a barrier on the side of the road.

If out for 4 weeks, Sorretino will miss our second leg tie against Hearts, Greek domestic league games and matchday 1 of the CL should we make it.

• 2 months later...

Sorrentino writes a book about Greek refferees

the question is will he also write about theese accidents!!!

aek(vassaras)-pao 3-0

aek-paok 2-1(cirilo should have been red carded and aek scores in the 95th min)

aek-ionikos 2-1(aek scores in the 99th!!!!!!!!! min)

aek-kalamaria 2-1(again in the 94th min)

i really dont remember them all from last year but this was just a little bit!!

i wonder if he remember theese ;)

If I was Ebede I would also write a book about koraki Zanetidis tonight against Kalamaria... Not to mention the penalties-3 pointers that vazelos has been awarded this year...

Other than that, the league is clean and only when gavros wins his first penalty will become dirty again...

Goodnight and thank you

If I was Ebede I would also write a book about koraki Zanetidis tonight against Kalamaria... Not to mention the penalties-3 pointers that vazelos has been awarded this year...

Other than that, the league is clean and only when gavros wins his first penalty will become dirty again...

Goodnight and thank you

hahah..nice one mangka

You guys are making a big deal out of this .. all sore is saying is that refs in greece are bad.. anyone disagree?

this is the actual quote:

exactly...he isnt actually writing a book, it was a figure of speech.

But honestly the referring in greece is attrocious. Even the calls that favored AEK are an example of poor referring.

• 7 months later...

I know Sorrentino wanted to leave AEK but nevertheless I think it is appropriate that we record our appreciation for his 2 years at AEK. He is a very good goalkeeper (as he showed against AC Milan) and his efforts will not be forgotten. Good luck Stefano in the Spanish League.

Archived