Phantis Forums

Round 15: PAOK - Aris

Ziaka

On Sunday at 17:00 GR, PAOK plays Aris in the Thessaloniki derby. PAOk is coming of a 2-1 win at Chalkydona, and if the teams wants to keep pace with the leaders in the standings, this game is a must win. On the other hand Aris is coming to this game after the big loss to Olympiakos and the fan violence that marred that game. If PAOK sticks to their game plan, they willnot have a problem winning this game in my opinion. I say 4-1 for the double-headed eagle.

Here are some news concerning the game.

PAOK will be able to sell 18,000 tickets to the game. Aris will receive 2,000 tickets for its purposes, while approximately 4,000 seats at gates 5 & 6 will be empty for security reasons.

Besides the injured Markos and Zavantias, Hasiotis will also miss the game because he has accumulated 4 yellow cards. As for Karadimos, it will be decided shortly before the game if he willbe healthy enough to play in the game. In case he is not ready, Anastasiadis is ready to play Ekgomitis.

Mmm,the great derby has come.

After the riots of sunday and the most probably hard punishment to Aris,none would give an euro for the yellow team,but. . . could be a double edge arm.

So,i will wait a few days to give my prediction B)

Archived