Phantis Forums

Pagdatis Advances

The2ndMouse

It's a shame Baghdatis lost in the end, he done well to fight back from 2 sets down,

it was a tough match for Baghdatis today, Djokovic played well he is a brilliant character and a great Tennis player as well as Baghdatis is.

as long as Federer is around, he can only dream of titles.. especially grand slams

I disagree, Federer is starting to dip. He's already lost 5 matches this season (he lost 5 the whole year last year!). And he was very lucky to beat Nadal.

Marco just needs to work on 3 things: 1) His Psychology, he needs to be have more metal. In the big points the pressure gets to him so he needs to see a sports psychologist or something. (2) He has to improve his first serve percentage which again links in to concentration and psychology as well as fitness. (3) He needs to learn to come to the net more. He has such a majestic touch and because of that he's great at the net but just doesnt do it enough!

He certainly has the talent to go to the top. x

Another good result

The US TV was calling him a teletubby because of his shape - No AGE OF LOVE for him

Also - did you guys see he's been followed around by a cameraman for the last couple of years - I think prior to his ausie Open success - they are making a documentary about him

I disagree, Federer is starting to dip. He's already lost 5 matches this season (he lost 5 the whole year last year!). And he was very lucky to beat Nadal.

Marco just needs to work on 3 things: 1) His Psychology, he needs to be have more metal. In the big points the pressure gets to him so he needs to see a sports psychologist or something. (2) He has to improve his first serve percentage which again links in to concentration and psychology as well as fitness. (3) He needs to learn to come to the net more. He has such a majestic touch and because of that he's great at the net but just doesnt do it enough!

He certainly has the talent to go to the top. x

Federer is 28 & he's not done winning Grand Slams....

Meanwhile Pagdatis hasnt even smelled a grand slam final...

And believe me Federer is not done, Far from it

Marco just needs to work on 3 things: 1) His Psychology, he needs to be have more metal. In the big points the pressure gets to him so he needs to see a sports psychologist or something.

• 2 weeks later...

a little late but Federer dipped a little more by winning Wimbledon again

Yes but did you see how lucky he was in the final? 2 years ago he wouldnt have dropped a set, this time it was 2-2 in sets and Nadal self destructed. I'm not saying Federer isnt superior to everyone else. All I'm saying is that he isnt what he was and other players are younger then him, so as hebegins to fade others will emerge, and one of them is likely to be Baghdatis. Dont forget, grass is Federer's best surface, whereas the others are strong elsewhere.

Federer is 28 & he's not done winning Grand Slams....

Meanwhile Pagdatis hasnt even smelled a grand slam final...

And believe me Federer is not done, Far from it

Your right, by the time he finishes his tennis carrer, he'll be carrying more grand slam titles than Pete Sampras. :blink:

One note here - Baghdatis did reach the Australia Open finals in 2006

• 2 weeks later...

Baghdatis was very impressive in his first round match against Carlos Moya (18) in the Montreal Masters winning 7-6, 6-1.

In the 2nd round he faced Haase who upset Berdych to get there...

Baghdatis made a bit more work of Haase winning 6-2, 3-6, 6-1.

Next up that little c*** Andy Roddick!

GAMA TOU TIN MANA MARCO!!!

1) His Psychology, he needs to be have more metal. In the big points the pressure gets to him so he needs to see a sports psychologist or something.

He certainly has the talent to go to the top. x[/b][/color]

exactly...

as 4 the rest den exo parakoluthissi recently....

FREE CYPRUS

• 2 months later...

Archived