Phantis Forums

FIFA 08

Genome

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe he's a 78 or 79 now, but I'm not sure. I'm also not sure on who's the best rated Greek in the game. I'll have to check it later on. From the little time I had to play this game I believe Kafes was one of the best rated (with 81), but like I said I'll check it again later on.

cool... thanks

Its so stupied that Panathinaikos arent in the game... i just remember that Ivanschitz is on the cover in austria and isnt pao isnt even in the game. So basically u buy the game in austria and u cant even use the player on the cover

Pro evolution soccer.

The version that's currently on the market is 6, but Pro Evolution Soccer 7 is due for this month or maybe November. If you've never played it, try it out. Imho it's way better (more realistic) than FIFA ever was.

The only downside is that they have less licences.

Here's some more info. Three licensed Greek teams (AEK, OSFP, PAO).

Release dates are on the right side of the screen (under the pic). Seems like you'll have to wait way longer in the US/Canada than in Europe. We (Europe) get the game in October, while Northern-America seems to have the release scheduled for spring 2008.

too bad PES comes out in spring in north america.

I just got fifa 08 today and its a pretty good game. I was playing as the greek NT and its kinda funny. Its funny how the 2 best rated greek players in the game, arent called by Otto?? Well Kafes, i dont think should be rated that good, but Talvaridis seems like a very good player.

I played FIFA 08 and i preffer PES because there are these new features on PES that adjusts to your playing style its very good

PES is greaaat i cant wait till it comes out.

Imho PES has always been better, even without that new feature.

• 2 weeks later...

I played FIFA 08 and i preffer PES because there are these new features on PES that adjusts to your playing style its very good

PES is greaaat i cant wait till it comes out.

Imho PES has always been better, even without that new feature.
if you have a ps3 like me, PES works in north america im paying 40 GBP and shipping it to the US. i cant wait till it comes

ill let you guys know if it works to use in the US im pretty sure it will but not on xbox360

Archived