Phantis Forums

Rivaldo?

Irlandos

There are many postings about the man in the transfers thread but I think the former player of the world deserves a thread of his own! :)

What does everyone think? Should Demi sign him? Does the man still have something to offer???

35??? 1 year contract at best... then you wonder, a team like aek, what they can do with the money they would spend on a salary like Rivaldo <_<

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If Rivaldo was signing for PAO, Bar7 would buy a shirt with his name on the back!

He's a great player to have, even if its one year only! On the pitch he'll win you games, and off the pitch he can attract other big names, and inspire the youth! GET HIM DEMI!

I know he is 35 but i think he will be a good for us at least for 1 year. I will defenetly welcome him with open arms.

I agree.

Rivaldo would be great to sign, he is a bomba for his age 35 and still the greatest

player in greece and has been the best player greece have seen. I think it would be great to have him in the AEK squad. I want him to torment teams so kokalis regrets what he has done.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If Rivaldo was signing for PAO, Bar7 would buy a shirt with his name on the back!

He's a great player to have, even if its one year only! On the pitch he'll win you games, and off the pitch he can attract other big names, and inspire the youth! GET HIM DEMI!

i did say for 1 year at best, but that wouldnt be thinking long term... what player can his salary buy in todays market???

All new players are GREAT untill?

If Demis is going to renew the team then lets not make AEK , OIKO GEROUSIAS.

EMERSON? DELLAS? ZIKOS?

RIVALDO was a great player and the key word is WAS. So let him go back where he came from.

Although Ribo will be pricey for AEK standards, I would like him for 1 year.

He can attract name players, help young ones, he will want revenge from gaurokakali, and ... PUMA wants him!

He would be a good investment overall.

Many fans would love to see him stay in Greece, and he says he likes it here.

Good luck. :)

PEACE

Dont mind the full translation

They had a meeting last night and Ribo was taken out or the building as if he was a politician on the run to avoid cameras.

Ferrer looked happy ...

Silly Grapewine and uncertain stuff...

However, the deal is close as it seems ...

---

Not so bad to have all sports papers and sites and all sports bulletins filled with Ribo and AEK on a Champions League Final Day! ;)

:nw:

Call me "doubting Thomas" if you wish but I won't believe it until I see him lifting up a yellow-black jersey! :nono:

same here.

if rivaldo goes to AEK and is succesful, then hopefully kokalis will wake up and start building a real team from the grounds up. bring in young superstars and give them a chance to play. then sell them for a profit and atract bigger name players to succeed in europe

PAE AEK have offered Olympiakos' Rivaldo a two year contract, which by many is an offer that the Brazilian international super star cannot refuse.

After Tuesday's meeting between Rivaldo, PAE AEK president Demis Nikolaidis and Spanish coach Serra Ferrer it is rumored that the financial terms of the contract are close to 2 million euros with extra bonuses if AEK advance to the lucrative Champions league group stage and if AEK win the Greek Super League championship.

In other transfer news, AEK are close in coming to a solution for Italian goalkeeper Stefano Sorrentino who's agent is in Athens to submit Lazio's official offer to PAE AEK president Demis Nikolaidis. According to the Italian press that offer will reach 1 million euros.

This means that if Sorrentino gets his transfer and since Dionysis Chiotis has been released by the club AEK will be looking for a new goalkeeper shortly. Rumors have Liverpool goalkeeper Dudek on the AEK crosshairs who in turn denied to confirm anything when asked by the Greek press during Liverpool's training session on Tuesday.

well you are take ensaliva.... this is good

you are take.. ahmm aquamparena?? someone i dont remember name...

this is good.....

if you take and rivaldooooo fssssssssss champions league ha?

ahhmmm let me thing......

haahhahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaha :tup: :tup:

WARNING after champions league good luck in the world cup...

The second place in super league for AEK is great i think...

Keep walking.. with thirty five years old rivaldo... :gr: :ph34r:

PAE AEK have offered Olympiakos' Rivaldo a two year contract, which by many is an offer that the Brazilian international super star cannot refuse.

After Tuesday's meeting between Rivaldo, PAE AEK president Demis Nikolaidis and Spanish coach Serra Ferrer it is rumored that the financial terms of the contract are close to 2 million euros with extra bonuses if AEK advance to the lucrative Champions league group stage and if AEK win the Greek Super League championship.

In other transfer news, AEK are close in coming to a solution for Italian goalkeeper Stefano Sorrentino who's agent is in Athens to submit Lazio's official offer to PAE AEK president Demis Nikolaidis. According to the Italian press that offer will reach 1 million euros.

This means that if Sorrentino gets his transfer and since Dionysis Chiotis has been released by the club AEK will be looking for a new goalkeeper shortly. Rumors have Liverpool goalkeeper Dudek on the AEK crosshairs who in turn denied to confirm anything when asked by the Greek press during Liverpool's training session on Tuesday.

If you get Dudek and Rivaldo, you are getting to the final 16 no doubt.

well you are take ensaliva.... this is good

you are take.. ahmm aquamparena?? someone i dont remember name...

this is good.....

if you take and rivaldooooo fssssssssss champions league ha?

ahhmmm let me thing......

haahhahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaha :tup: :tup:

WARNING after champions league good luck in the world cup...

The second place in super league for AEK is great i think...

Keep walking.. with thirty five years old rivaldo... :gr: :ph34r:

<_<

Archived