Phantis Forums

AEK - Benfica

aekmafia21

• 2 weeks later...

For whoever hasn't already bought tickets the AEK fan club in Astoria has secured a bunch of tickets in sections 129 & 130. I'm gong to be in 129 with at least 20 other people. Yesterday six of us got together and made a nice 12ft pano that we're going to put up at the game. :tup: Here is more info on the tickets from AIFC:

I just got mine. Section 109 row 22. I will be there with 3 other people one of them is a Benfica fan!!!

Take a Euro 2004 flag to console yourself in case they win... that way you could rub it in his face :D

It's ok because no matter what i will be there!!!! Bre3ei xionisei h AEKARA 8a ga&%$i....... :tup: :tup: :box:

Den borouse xoris na pis ti MALA-K-I-A sou (plaka kano) :LOL:

It sucks that Kokalis can't do this same thing.

That's 1 thing that I like about Demi is the fact that he's not afraid to take some risks and in this case this is going to be a lucrative one..

Well done AEK

I heard that the AEK fan club in astoria is going to have a dinner for the team. Does anyone know where and when and if its open to anyone to come.

People are saying that there is going to be a gathering at Athens cafe in Astoria where people will be able to meet the players on Saturday 5/26.

Not sure if its true or not. If I hear something more concrete I'll post the details.

Any info about events in NY about the team for Saturday.

I hear that the team will be there at 5:30 pm to meet the fans. Again, not sure if this is 100% or just a rumor, but I'll be passing by anyways.

Athens Cafe is located on the corner of 30th Ave and 32nd street in astoria

I hear that the team will be there at 5:30 pm to meet the fans. Again, not sure if this is 100% or just a rumor, but I'll be passing by anyways.

Athens Cafe is located on the corner of 30th Ave and 32nd street in astoria

Thank you. I will do my best to be there!!

although aek lost they played well...2 players that impressed me were on defense, dont know their names #14 & 16. they played very sure of themselves.

it was like a home game for benfica, they outnumbered any Greek/aek fan by a 4-1 margin..maybe 15000 at the game..the lakis goal was a nice goal..

fun game to watch...nice to see a greek team come back the us...especially giants stadium....aek played well but couldnt seem to generate too much on offense...the portugese fans outnumbered the greek by very much but i expected that as there are alot of portugese communties in the area...me and my argentine buddy were pissing alot of benfica fans off...we started a putana chant everytime they started singing there songs...was all in good humor...it was nice to see some greeks out there though...BRAVO AEK!

Archived