Phantis Forums

AEK - Benfica

aekmafia21

I read on the greeksoccer link that aek are gonna play a friendly against benfica

on may 27 in new jersey. Is this real or is it too good to be true ,when i read it i lost my mind .

can anybody veirfy this topic or is it to early for friendly games or is this just a bunch of b.s

guys here is the poster the organizers of the game have put out.

http://www.futebolbonito.net/

The only problem is that AEK hasn't officially made any statements on whether its going to happen or not. one of the guys on the aekfc boards sent email to the doiikisi and got this response

"Afti ti stigmi den uparxei kapoia episimi enimerosi gia to sugkekrimeno thema."

So I guess we'll just have to wait and see if its really going to happen or not

With my F***en luck i have a wedding to go to on the 27th. 365 days in a year and some moron decides to get married on the day my beloved team is coming to NY.

Well i guess i have to miss most of the wedding.....priorities paidares, priorities!!!

My brother called the number on the website len gave us and he was told that the game is going to be on the 27th at either 1pm or 2pm. They are still working out the minor details with the meadowlands...apparently they are having a meeting on Friday to finalize the deal so the official announcement should come soon....tickets will be sold through ticketmaster.

I've been getting my 7 year old nephew into AEK....this will be a big kavala to have him watch the team up close.....his dad is a gavro but i've won the kid over to the right path.

My brother called the number on the website len gave us and he was told that the game is going to be on the 27th at either 1pm or 2pm. They are still working out the minor details with the meadowlands...apparently they are having a meeting on Friday to finalize the deal so the official announcement should come soon....tickets will be sold through ticketmaster.

I've been getting my 7 year old nephew into AEK....this will be a big kavala to have him watch the team up close.....his dad is a gavro but i've won the kid over to the right path.

dont ruin the child :angry:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My brother called the number on the website len gave us and he was told that the game is going to be on the 27th at either 1pm or 2pm.  They are still working out the minor details with the meadowlands...apparently they are having a meeting on Friday to finalize the deal so the official announcement should come soon....tickets will be sold through ticketmaster. 

dont ruin the child :angry:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Actually its sad but this is the only way AEK can get fans....people like me having to brainwash the kid from an early age.

Hatzihristo said something on kitrinomavro monopati that the way things are going we have to go to schools with guns and force these kids to become AEKtzides.

Anyway, Im doing my best to help the cause!!!!!

Boys its not official just yet until i hear the ok from the offices of aek ive heard from different sources that its on and others that its still up in the air some say yes and some say no .

If its true and is definetly on may 27th im from MTL if there any true aek supporteurs from MTL id love if we could hop on a greyhound car whatever .

Or if a bus can come down from TO. and snatch us , ive recently lost my liscence for a year f$%?ing batsosssss...... so i canr drive.

Ive been waitng for over a decade for aek to make a visit to north america and i dont want to miss it .

SO BOYS FILL ME IN AND LET ME KNOWANYBODY GAME WITH MY PROPOSITION. MESSAGE ON THE WEBSITE :tup: AEKAPA MOU MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE.

Go to ticketmaster.com early next week, Monday, April 30th. I spoke with Anthony, the man in charge, and he told he me that's when tickets would be available. If you live in NY, then there are AEK clubs where you can purchase tickets.

I can't believe that this is actually happening!!! My family and friends will be traveling from Cleveland, OH to watch the game. We're coming with about 10 people.

Bravo re pao123...how many people do you think will go to the game?

im sure the whole communtiy in astoria will go to the game..not to mention all the greeks in the tri state area....there is a large portugese community in new jersey and some places in nyc so i think the numbers should be good!!!!

i am getting excited!!

Archived