Phantis Forums

Managerzone(****)

user75

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

my team is Wilkinson Heights (79882)

does anybody know how you challenge teams to freindlies?

and if anyone has a freindly leauge id be happy to join

i think a good idea would be to make a Phantis freindly leauge.

• 9 months later...

OK

Let me answer some questions here then ...

For Specific Questions I will be happy to answer...

But in general ...

Download the Free software in www.mzmanager.com and run it

And use the following information pages:

http://mzone.soccergaming.com/manualfaq/

http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/terra...48/mz/index.htm

--

Finally the Greek Community is there to help you ...

http://www.greekmzclub.org/forum/

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

You need 6 Games with your A team to have them at 9@ of Form

(2 official games on Wednesday and Sunday and 4 Friendly games... - you need 2 week days for those....

and the rest of the days you play with B squad ...

I suggest you open a 16 player yout accademy

And make building your Stadium your first priority ...

Also download the tool from www.mzmanager.com!

Good luck !

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I had joined about 2 years ago.. and got my team all the way up to 1st division Canada but... this year, in november, i download :) Football Manager 09 and i havent stopped playing.. Im talkin like 8 hours a night.. i go to bed at 2 am everyday cuz of that game... I took Panathinaikos and made it to the round of 8 of champions league and got eliminated by real madrid 2-0 on aggregate after a 0-0 in barnabeu...

i also sold Vyntra, Tziolis,MAntzios and Rukavina for a total of 31million and bought Dallesandro, Walter Ponce and a CF from Brazil called Kierrison... im in my second season as manager, I have the yougnest roster in Greece and im sitting two points back of AEK and Oly who are tied if u can believe it with 10 games played so far... i do however have oly and aek at home in the second round....

Im 2nd in my cl group as well which has CSKA moscow, Man united and Torino...

1 win and 4 draws with one game left at home against Man U.... if i win i got to 10 points and make it through...... if i draw i need cska to lose on the road and if i lose i need a draw in the other match....

If anyone wants to know how to get that game.. pm me.. ill explain the download and how to install it...

Cheers...

PS Managerzone is ok.... but the real thing is no comparaison...

well, with most Management games you must play non stop, you dectate the time etc...

In MZ, you dont play against a machine, but against other players (and this includes the tranfer market), its real time, and it allows for people with heavy RL scedules to play ...

It needs patience and is not good for kids who think they can play 3 seasons overnight ...

Each application allows for different depths of complexity to the games etc... but for a game that brngs so many thousand players together, and against eachother on line... Managerzone is a great platform...

Archived