Phantis Forums

Summer 2007 transfer period

Ziaka

Until the new "temporary" board situation is resolved don't expect any announcements on transfers.

The next transfer announcements will be Orfanos. Also we are reportedly very close to the 21-year old Hungarian Laczko.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dimitris Orafnos will sign a contract with PAOK once Zagorakis takes over on Monday. At the same time Vaggelis will sign an extention to his contract.

Just read today that OFI is very close to signing Cosmin Barcauan to a 2-year contract. Too bad.

Looks like Visis Vryzas will come to finish his playing days at PAOK. He is good mates with Zagor, and will probably take a post in the new PAOK board. This was something that was rumoured about 12 months ago, and looks likely to happen. Out with the old in with the new......

Zagorakis and Parashos held a meeting today to discuss transfers. it was decided that PAOk will sign 4 to 5 additional players, and that the Brazilians signed recently will most likely stay.

Also PAOK today received an official offer from Bochum for Mieciel. Bochum and Mieciel agreed to terms and he will definitively be a Bochum player starting in December. They would however like to have him now, and are willing to pay PAOk for his freedom. It is said that they PAOK asking price will be between 200,000 - 300,000 Euro. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

PAOK has turned down Bochum's offer of 130,000 Euro to release Mieciel from his contract this summer. They expect Bochum to come with a better offer.

After Zagorakis had a meeting with Parashos, it was decided that they will try to sign four players. One central defensman, one midfielder, and 2 offensive players.

Apo deftera ta metagrafika nea.

I think first they will officialy announce the signing of Orfanos and Vryzas. More probably later. As it is the transfer period does not officaly open until July 1st.

PAOK has turned down Bochum's offer of 130,000 Euro to release Mieciel from his contract this summer. They expect Bochum to come with a better offer.

After Zagorakis had a meeting with Parashos, it was decided that they will try to sign four players. One central defensman, one midfielder, and 2 offensive players.

Bochum tried to get another bargain to lead the league in scoring

Is Mieciel going to aek???

The AEK scenario is something out of Polish media. Don't know how much true it is. It could be another move by his manager to manipulate any possible transgers. As it is PAOK have his rights until December. PAOK can sit on his contract until then.

Am glad to see we will get some money for him. I am not too disappointed to see him go, he had a great season last year, but $250k will help the team also.

Apparently reports coming out of Thessaloniki is that Zagorakis will also try to bring Fyssas to Paok. Looks like he will try to bring as many of his Euro buddies as he can...

Not sure that the Fyssas scenario is true. PAE PAOK yesterday said that there is no truth in the meadia reports concerning Fyssas. To tell you the truth, I would rather see Karypidis come back from Hearts to PAOK. He would make a good partner with Melissis and replace Barcauan.

It's official. PAOK has accepted the Bochum offer of 250K for Mieciel.

Thanks Marcin for the last season and good luck in Bundesliga.

There are rumors that PAOK might be interested in Theodoridis who was released by Panathinaikos. I hope that this rumor is not true.

Pappas signed with AEK so you can forget about him.

PAOK is close to announcing the transfer of Panagiotis Glykas, the goalkeeper from Olympiakos Volos. He is 21 years old and considered a talented keeper. Hopefully this will mean the end of Tochoroglou from the team.

It is reported that he will sign a 5-year deal with PAOK. Looks like our goalkeepers will be Fernandes, Glykas, Kyriakidis for the next season.

Zisis Vryzas was summoned by Superleague to answer to the facts that he failed doping control while playing for Xanthi. If the doping charges stay, he will most likely be banned fro 2 years. THis will mean that his playing career is over, and the proposed transfer to PAOK will not happen.

His case will be heard by Superleague on July 4th.

There are media rumors that AEK wants to do a swap involving Lakis and Arabatzis. I don't think current PAOK board will agree to anything like this. I think Lakis is overpayed and PAOK should not trade a young prospect for an over the hill player.

My take on the issue is that AEK is trying to unload Lakis and is looking for fools that will take him.

Reports are that Orfanos (2 years at 230,000 Euroe) and Vaggelis (2 years at 130,000 Euro) will sign their contracts on Monday.

Also player agents are peddling ex-Olympiakos players Anatolakis, Vallas, Taralidis to PAOK.

Orfanos officialy signed a 2-year contract. He returns to the team where he started his career. Also returning soon will be Vryzas.

As for Lakis, it appears that PAOK has come to terms with Lakis. The only thing remaining is that AEK release him from the contract. Rumors are that Lakis today will have a meeting with Nikolaidis and will ask Demi to be released. Under no circumstances will PAOK sign Lakis if he is not free.

Now taralidis is free i really think he will be a solid signing!!!!

He has a lot to ffer and was never really given a chance ala papas.

Midifield will be vangelis, illidaid, balafas, munin and we have a free spot. TARALIDIS!

SIGN VALLAS AND ANATOLAKIS AND SING THEM NOW!

WE WANT GINAKOPOULSO AND WE WANT HIM NOW!!!!

DIARKEAS 25,000

COME ON PAOK WE ARE THE BIGGEST TEAM IN GREECE NOW LETS SHOW IT

Archived