Phantis Forums

Summer 2007 transfer period

Ziaka

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Lakis is finally a PAOK player. I believe he was four times close throughout his career joining PAOK. It's no secret that he's a PAOktsis at heart.

Personaly I have a mixed feeling about his signing. Hopefully he will be a pleasant suprise for the team. Also the price we got him at was not that bad.

As for more transfer news, Vryzas wull be signed within the next two days. Also th eyoung goalkeeper Glykos will officialy sign a contract, but will most likley be loaned to another team. Also Vaggelis is due to sign a two year extension to his contract. Finaly there is supposedly a suprsing transfer that wil happen this week. I wonder who that might be?

im more in question about the vrysas signing than the lakis transfer.

I mean can vrysas offer the team anythig at this point and the other thing is can he stay of the juice if you know what i mean? <_<

but what about this gianakopoulos prospect is this just a rumour or wishful thinking because in my opinion he does still have a lot to offer , thats if he is interested in playing for paok? B)

Good players up for grabs:

charalabidis, bovio, okkas, babaginda, vallas, aliouta, anderson, pautaso

fyssas, gianakopoulos, karagounis.

Would you guys want any of these players to join paok??

charisteas would be the signing of the season!

Babangida would do well i think.

We got no one to back up arabatzis on the rb spot what you reckon bout pautauso??

spears m*****es les. oi perisoterroi pou les einai 30+.

O Charalambidis ston PAOK?? Pote ksana!

Oti kitazoume stin Vrazilia gia paiktes den einai kako. To kako einai oti epilegoume ta palta :P kai oxi tous kaliterous paiktes pou exoun tin idia timi. Na deite to Vrazilianiko protathlima kai tha mathete ;)

That Fuker Undeze is back.

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=53586

I can't believe the stuff he is saying after the crap he pulled !!!!

But still he will help the back line and he comes cheap, but I can imagine the fans not being happy with this one.

2yr contract $450k.

Also young Glykos signed a five year deal with te club. Vryzas will sign a one year deal soon.

I am kind of glad Udese is back. He's a decent defensman, and we do need some help on defense. The way he left PAOK though was not completely his fault. He along with many others were not getting paid their salaries.

Hopefully his new stint at PAOK will be different. One good thing is that the 250K Euro that we still owe him from two years will be his salary for the first season. Remember that the reason we did not make Europe last year and the reason we did not even try for Intertoto is that we owe huge amounts of money to players like Udese, Feutchine, Andralas, etc. Also I heard that part of his salary is based on bonuses for playing certain amount of games, and not returning from trips to Nigeria. We'll see. He can help the team if he focuses on playing the game.

We also signed the young goalia Glykos to a 5-year deal, althought there are rumors that Olympiakos was making a late push to get the youngster to change his mind.

Vryzas was cleared of the doping charge and will probably sign with PAOK a 1-year deal tommorrow.

I like the signing of Lakis and Udeze as they come at reasonable prices and both of them should be able to give us two good years. I do not like and I am confused with the signing of Vryzas as he is done in my eyes. I would rather see more playing time for Tsoulakos and Athanasiadis.

Vryzas signed a 2-year deal with PAOK today.

Spears, Alan and Baiano are the Brazilians, Breggou is a player who playd in D' Division and he is from Northern Epirus. Baiano is a defensman. Alan plays midfield and Breggou is an offensive player.

Charalambidis left PAOK in the winter claiming that he was not getting paid his salary. As it is he was at PAOK only on loan basis from Panathainaikos as part of the Salpiggidis deal.

I heard that the Vryzas deal is 1+1, meaning that there a an option after the first year. Also he will only be paid 100,000 Euro per season.

The good news today is that Gisemis Gisemakis is finally and officialy history from PAOK. After a meeting with Zagorakis today, both parties mutually ended the Giasemis contract. As part of the deal PAOK paid Giasemis 200,000 Euro of the 240,000 Euro that the team owes him. Also Giasemis will not demand the 80,000 Euro contract breaking clause.

It also appers, as Serraios is mentioning above, that Torghelle is close to a deal with a Dutch team. In that case PAOK will let him go without demanding any money.

Finally , Vaggelis has signed a two year extension to his contract today. Also PAOk today signed Georgios Gounelas, a defensmen from Keravnos Krinidon Kavalas to a 5-year contract. Gounelas was born on 25-June-1989.

We need 2-3 solid signings and well have an awesome team! That is coz the hype ZAGO will give us during the year will help a lot!

BRING US FYSSAS, KAPSIS and another and the younsgetrs will do well!

Why need to sing some young talents also!

What are our thoughts on ANASTASIADIS is he the next big thing or not?

Archived