Phantis Forums

Summer 2007 transfer period

Ziaka

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kostas Paliouras, the 17-year old reserve goalie in the neon team is supposedly being scouted by Arsenal and PSV Eindhoven accoring to news reports today.

At least that's what his agent is telling the Thessaloniki media.

Apoel want Giasemis and Xaralampous. Let them buy Giasemis rather.

Bochum scout was at the game with Xanthi to watch Miecel. They want Miecel to replace Gekas. They also saw and like Iliadis so another possible sale there...

Parashos and vezyrtzis held a planning meeting for next season. Apparently Parashos has a 5 current players on his "black list". Parashos also says that he needs 8 new players for next season and that he would like to bring 3 players from the B' team.

Not only they owe current players, they owe around 1.5 million Euro to past players and coaches.

According to reports there is something cooking and PAOK will very soon acquire some cash to take care of the most pressing problems in order to be able to get the license to play in the UEFA Cup as well as the next season. Some rumors say PAOK will get a loan from a bank, while other rumors claim that they will receive some kind of sponsorhip for the upcoming season.

Any way PAOK was linked to Kovac of Kalamaria and Papapostolou from Iraklis. The manager of those two players confirmed that he talked to PAOK about those two players. The ssame manager also said that the rumor of his client Epale being loaned to PAOK is not rue.

well it's looking like Barcuan will be going back to shakter, and Miecel will be looking at the prospect of trying to win his fredom from PAOK since he has not been paid. Will probably see Iliadis do the same also.... Come on just bankrupt the team and we can start again from D division...

It definitively looks bleak and unfortunately I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Drastic measures need to be taken. All these old timers such as vezyrtzis, Ikonomidis, Koudas, etc. need to leave and let new blood come in and take over the team. perhaps under the leadership of Zagorakis. That is the only solution n my opinion.

D' Division is slowly becoming reality.

He's waiting for approximately 500,000 more.

Anyway, Vezyrtzis will not be making any player moves, because he will not be running PAOK after June 2007. He's not stupid to sell all the players and get blamed for it, when he can wait until June and then let somebody else take the blame.

The rumor in Spor Tou Vorra is that AEK is offering 500K + Kapetanos or Kyriakidis for Arabatzis.

If I was PAOK I would not take this deal. Kapetanos is useless, and we don't need a backup goalie. I thought we were getting Kovacz from Kalamaria as a backup.

I have to disagree here. We need the money plus even though Kapetanos is useless we will need him to replace Miecel because if Parasxos does not use Athanasiadis then who will. Hopefully PAOK can negotiate for another player other than Kiriakidis though...

First of all nobody is saying the above rumor is true. It could just be BS from spor Tou Vorra. anyway according to the rumor they are not giving us 2 player, just one. Either Kapetanos or Kyriakidis. If I was PAOK I would demand either 1 million without players or the 500K + Lagos.

First of all nobody is saying the above rumor is true. It could just be BS from spor Tou Vorra. anyway according to the rumor they are not giving us 2 player, just one. Either Kapetanos or Kyriakidis. If I was PAOK I would demand either 1 million without players or the 500K + Lagos.

Lagos? No way Ziaka. I don't think AEK is that stupid!!!!

PAE PAOK is bringing in 4 Brazilians for a tryout this week. They are players that they saw on DVDs. The players are:

Alan (28 years old) - center defender

Baiano (23) - midfielder

Pineiro Silva (17) - midifielder

Anderson tafarel (17) - defender

It is almost certain that PAOK will sign the above players. The first two to the forst team and the 17-year olds to the 2nd team (neon).

The forst two are currently playing for Rio Branco (????), and the two youngsters for Seara Portalese (????).

Wrong move in my opinion, when we have youngsters in our neon team that could be promoted to the first team.

PAE PAOK is bringing in 4 Brazilians for a tryout this week. They are players that they saw on DVDs. The players are:

Alan (28 years old) - center defender

Baiano (23) - midfielder

Pineiro Silva (17) - midifielder

Anderson tafarel (17) - defender

It is almost certain that PAOK will sign the above players. The first two to the forst team and the 17-year olds to the 2nd team (neon).

The forst two are currently playing for Rio Branco (????), and the two youngsters for Seara Portalese (????).

Wrong move in my opinion, when we have youngsters in our neon team that could be promoted to the first team.

But file you can't make that judgement until you see them play. If they are mediocre I agree with you, but for all we know they are paihtaraes!

The four Brazilians are in Thessaloniki. The two older ones came here to sign contracts worth around 60,000 Euro, while the 2 youngsters will be on tryout. There is another Brazilian (23 year old center forward) coming to sign with PAOK in the near future. Basically they are coming to replace the players that we will be losing, such as Barcauan, Mieciel, Torghelle.

In other transfer news, Giasemakis has told the front office of his intentions to leave the team, as long as he gets the money that PAOK owes him, which is approximately 280K.

It is also rumored that Stojakovic and Indio will be leaving the team, and that Torghelle has been asked to find a team.

Apparently Parashos has decided to keep vaggelis, whose contract expires in June, but it remains to be seen if the player will agree to new contract.

PAOK is considering getting Schnautzner from Iraklis, whose contract expired. Also, PAOK is talking to orafnos and Kocs from Kalamaria, but it is rumored that kalamaria has offered Kovacs a 240K contract, which I don't believe PAOK will try to match.

Finally, it is reported that Asteras Tripolis has come to an agreement with Mieciel for a 3-year deal worth 400K per year. However it remains to be seen what happens, since he has contract with PAOK until december 2007.

Archived