Phantis Forums

Whens the next round of games

mcinner

The next games will be played on April 15th. It has not been decided what round will be played on that date. This will be decided later today. It is quite possible that Round 27 will be played as the last round of the championship on May 13th.

From what I've heard Ziaka, they'll resume there championship fixture's as scheduled with Matchday 27 being played May 13, in case some people wonder why May 13, the Greek Cup final is held on Saturday May 5, so that's why the season ends so late.

The next games will be played on April 15th. It has not been decided what round will be played on that date. This will be decided later today. It is quite possible that Round 27 will be played as the last round of the championship on May 13th.

Thanks guys - how come there's almost a month off. I know there were internationals and then easter is coming up (which I assume is also a football holiday in Greece) but how come they didnt squeeze an agonistiki into last weekend?

Thanks again, Mcinner

all sports have been banned for 3 weeks due to the hooliganism and death of a fan after pana and oly "fans" (i wouldnt even call them that) had an organised fight. some inocent bystanders got involved too.

read about it elsewhere, news articles are everywhere.

all sports have been banned for 3 weeks due to the hooliganism and death of a fan after pana and oly "fans" (i wouldnt even call them that) had an organised fight. some inocent bystanders got involved too.

read about it elsewhere, news articles are everywhere.

Wow - that's crazy - thanks for the info...

Archived