Phantis Forums

KASTORIA

KASTORIANOS

too many personal things going on as well as writing on another site kept me from here. so here I am. originalaekara, I will try to write as much as I can. I was in kastoria last year due to an illness in the family, and got to see a few games, but was not impressed. but since then as in the past new season new team. almost half has changed. this year the most notable signings have been former aek goalkeeper lymperopoulos and ex-paok star dyonisios xasiotis.

what a difference in the second half that kastoria has made. well kastoria is in third place, 2 points from second astera tripoli,and 6 from 1st place levadiako. last week we had an away draw in leivadia,and on the 31st astera visits us, which means 1-X on the card. it will be a very tough game.find the table of standings below. hopefully I can write more till the end of the season.

I would like to see Greece adopt a more North American style of soccer. Distribute the teams around and make them regional. You would gain much more support and money.

Go Kastoria

Go Asteras Tripolis

Go Lebadiakos

Let 3 teams based in Athens and Thessaloniki get relegated

I would like to see Greece adopt a more North American style of soccer. Distribute the teams around and make them regional. You would gain much more support and money.

Go Kastoria

Go Asteras Tripolis

Go Lebadiakos

Let 3 teams based in Athens and Thessaloniki get relegated

you do not want that. remember the old NASL? too many stars in rich only cities did it in. the present league is a bit better, but it is not exciting. a couple of teams had folded because lack of interest. the womens pro league went the way of the NASL, and so will this league if interest does not pick up. the top three spots are up for grabs,but the momentum is up with the current top three. these teams that are currently the top 3 are favored, but as this is a very competitive league, it will be up to the last 10 games.I may be biased, but I pick kastoria, at least I hope they will end up winning the championship. on the 31st of march it will be astera tripoli visiting kastoria. one can only hope for the best. kastoria has already beaten astera in tripoli and they are done with levadiako with a win in kastoria 3-0 and last week kastoria had an awy 0-0 tie with leivadiaiako. let us hope the nt beats turkey later today.

:box :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :

tomorrow is the end of the month,and kastoria is hosting astera tripoli. a big game can only have a big name referee, that goes by the name of kyro vassaras.this is a must win for kastoria. anything less will be unacceptable.

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

the kastoria game is the only game scheduled for saturday, 14april. since it is the only game played that day, that is the only one between the superleague and the second division, here is a goood chance that ert3 will show it.I do not know for sure yet if it will be live or on tape delay. those who have ert sattelite will get to see this big game. I will be on the computer listening to it on era sport radio. see you all on the 14th.

:tup:

• 2 weeks later...

the news could not be better for kastoria, as the coach - hlias apostolidis has said that kastoria is ready for the big derby on saturday against visitors asteras tripolis. the gaffer sees no forseeable trouble for the big day, and said happily that dyonisios hasiotis has rcovered from injury suffered in the game against levadeiakos, and that he has begun training already and is in the game-plan for saturday's fixture.

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

does not sound good for kastoria. so far tripoli has the majority of the control, and a few minutes ago, tripoli had 2 good chances to score, both within 1 minute of eac-other and both shots stopped by kastoria goalkeeper lymperopulos,one of which accoring to the announcer was on the line. I can only hope that it goes a bit better for kastoria the rest of the way.

the scre is still 0-0

sto 28' h kastoria me goal tou zouroudi.prohgheitai me 1-0. eitan h proth organomenh epithesh ths kastorias, kai goal.

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

egine h isofarish gia thn kastoria. 1-1 me gkol toy kanotidh ths kastorias, kai to skor stis kathisteriseis toy protoy imixronoy kai oi elpides krtoyntai gia to kalhtero.

:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived