Phantis Forums

EURO 2008: Turkey - Norway

On March 28, Turkey will be playing it's final neutral home game in Germany to face Norway. This game is something we should all be keeping an eye on, who knows if this game could affect the outcome for Greece's qualifying chance.

I see a 1-1 coming, I hope. :hypocrite:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re its way too early for that sort of talk, we know how arritic this s%$#! can be look at my beloved PAO we were 2 behind OSFP and now like 13, the point is that a 6 point lead is nothing to celebrate untill the final game. BUT i hope that its a win against turkey for us and a draw for turkey in germany. this would help create a 2 place run for the turks and norwegians and hoping we win all our games leaving greece to the top spot. BUT its still early days and in footy anything can hapen

I Think after yesterday Turkey and Greece will qualify easily.

For the Turkey-Norway match i think we beat them with our fast players because there is not any necessary to attack on them. But they will attack on us and Tuncay Gökdeniz will compelete the group mission firstly for us also for you.

guys..

you seriously would not want Norway to win this game, would you? :unsure:

I mean if you want everybody bunched up trailing each other, that's okay but a Turkish win would absolutely clinch Turkey a spot in EURO 2008 and give Greece a very strong chance over Norway. Don't panic about Bosnia, as they will get a few home bans, they will be out of competition in a very short time, when we go and have them for a snack in June very probably.. ;)

Okay here's my scenario..

Turkey wins over Norway.. 15 points

Greece beats Malta... 12 points

and in June Turkey beats Bosnia.. Greece beats Hungary.. so it looks like

Turkey 18

Greece 15

Norway 9

Bosnia 7

the rest..

this table simply means it's as good as over! :tup:

Don't panic about Bosnia, as they will get a few home bans, they will be out of competition in a very short time, when we go and have them for a snack in June very probably.. ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bosnia is a strong side...they can steal us points...

In this Group everything is possible ; 1.Turkey

2.Bosnia

3.Greece ?????

Or 1.Greece

2.Turkey

3.Norway ....there are many combinations lets wait and see in football everything is possible also a 4-1 win at Karaiskaki :LOL: :LOL:

What makes more sense here is a Turkey win and a Greece win that way we can have a more chance for 2nd place. But we have to beat Malta firts a team that we have never beaten before!!!!!!!!

What makes more sense here is a Turkey win and a Greece win that way we can have a more chance for 2nd place. But we have to beat Malta firts a team that we have never beaten before!!!!!!!!

I hope Turkey will beat Norway and Greece beats Malta ....so I wish that our teams will go to Euro2008 ..

I believe that turkish NT will beat Norway

Yes sadly enough those with a brain should indeed rout for Turkey. None the less I don't think Turkey will have it easy against Norway (sic semper tyrannis)... If the Turks can keep their cool they will probably beat them by speed and good counterattacking football as they have shown during the match with Greece.

And for Greece - Malta ... if they take this game seriously, yes, Greece can win. But that won't be easy either. Sure hope Samaras will play again ... :)!

Edit: btw people does anyone else have problems entering epo.Gr ?

It's been hacked  :(  :(  :(  :(

You're kidding? And it takes them three days to get it back up? I kept being redirected to hol.Gr the last two days, today I just got the "page not found" message...

Anyone have a clue as to who hacked it?

You're kidding? And it takes them three days to get it back up? I kept being redirected to hol.Gr the last two days, today I just got the "page not found" message...

Anyone have a clue as to who hacked it?

Some Turks hacked into it and wrote: "Greeks don't talk, 4-1"

Archived