Phantis Forums

Free Agency

your dolphins did sign Joey Porter from the Steelers... surprised you didnt hear about it

No my friend i did hear about that and i was very happy that we did. But what is going on with the Offense?!!! We let some players go and we have not replaced them yet. That's why i was saying we are been quite. After Porter nothing big!!!!!

No my friend i did hear about that and i was very happy that we did. But what is going on with the Offense?!!! We let some players go and we have not replaced them yet. That's why i was saying we are been quite. After Porter nothing big!!!!!

Dan Marino is coming back at QB :LOL:

Dan Marino is coming back at QB :LOL:

Why not Pippen is comeing back to play Basketball again. I will welcome Marino back. He might win a SuperBowl that he really deserves!!! :tup: Bring Dan Marino back!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Why not Pippen is comeing back to play Basketball again. I will welcome Marino back. He might win a SuperBowl that he really deserves!!! :tup: Bring Dan Marino back!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

I'd love to see Marino back in uniform. Haven't you seen his commercials? He says he's back at his playing weight. I think he's trying to tell us something. :LOL:

I'd love to see Marino back in uniform. Haven't you seen his commercials? He says he's back at his playing weight. I think he's trying to tell us something. :LOL:

Yes he is. He is telling the Dolphins to go ahead and sign him instead of Trent Green!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Carr had no protection by his offensive line which is why he was under rated

ever time he tried to throw the ball he got sacked

I think this player has some potential

:D

I agree with you 100%.That's why the Dolphins need to get him!!! :tup: :tup:

• 2 weeks later...

The Dolphins traded Olindo Mare to N.O for a 6th round draft pick of this years Draft. Also Ricky Williams wants to come back and play so he has scedule a meeting with the league President hopeing to reinstate him. I will like t see Williams come back. He will be a great help to Brown.

Archived