Phantis Forums

Panionios Forum Moves Up

The2ndMouse

After thanking our Friend ukchris for his fantastic job of keeping us all up to date with his Greek Team Panionios, we would also like to raise the Panionios Forum higher in the forum tree since it has been both more active that other forums and fun to read ...

We hope all will now participate a bit more in the forum of one of the teams that provided Hellenic Football with some of the gratest players ever to grace the pitch in our Country.

Enjoy

Wow, I'm touched - thanks guys! I just went to the A Division section to post about today's result and was a bit worried that you'd got rid of the Panionios forum!

:D

me too. I thought Panionios had had another financial disaster and they'd closed us down or something.

a victory for the snowman. well done Chris

Wow, I'm touched - thanks guys! I just went to the A Division section to post about today's result and was a bit worried that you'd got rid of the Panionios forum!

:D

me too. I thought Panionios had had another financial disaster and they'd closed us down or something.

a victory for the snowman. well done Chris

hey mc

Knock yourself out with it you are on the front page now ... :D

---

Guys, Panionios is not trouble free yet, and knowing the team it has a lot of ups and downs in store...

However, it IS one of the most historic Clubs to which Greek Football really owes a lot ...

Its a pitty that it has a highlight of a Greek Cup only. But gradually and with serious work from people who ove the Club and respect its history it can do a lot becasue I has a fan base and it has the "aura" of the birthplace of stars...

Archived