Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos 84-89 Olympiakos

dark_horse

Olympiakos won an impressive away game to a great basketball team of Panathinaikos 89-84 at OAKA stadium. Olympiakos avenged there 2 point home loss to PAO last year, GOOD GOD WE'RE IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!

PAME GIA PROTATHLIMA!!!!!!!!!! THRYLOS OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

In the last 2 games that we played we lost one in the final seconds at home and we beat you with 5 away,both games with our best player on the bench so if you are not worried yet,trust me,playoff time you will be,you will be..... ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yeah, they did it! God if only we didn't blew our chance in game 3 at OAKA, it would have been a totally different story. :(

I rest my case, PAO deserve the title no doubt, a good team always play with team spirit, they had it last night.

look at protathlitis' cover today....

AISXOS: o olympiakos einai o pragmatikos prota8lhths!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah right.....honestly PAO deserved it, OSFP this year was pretty good but PAO's brilliance over the last years has to be rewarded, and the triple was very appropriate for all those who made the team top level so many years... OSFP had their opportunities to win and they didnt...

Congrats on both teams for a very nice 5 game final with both teams playing well and strong and congrats on Pao and Giannakopoulos brothers for having the best team this year in Europe.

PS.Beat the Spurs silly...... :tup:

Archived