Phantis Forums

SL-R22 (2006-07): PAOK - Aris

Ziaka

On Saturday we play Aris in the big Thessaloniki derby. The players need to wake up and take this game. Hopefuly they will show up and give their all like they did against Panathinaikos.

Iliadis and Arabatzis should be back in action, but Konstantinidis got injured in practice today and is out of action for the game.

Tickets are going on sale tommorrow. It would be nice to have another sellout, but I doubt that will happen. I see around 15,000 fans at the game. Hope I am wrong.

The game will be televised on Supersort in Greece, and on Antenna Satellite in North America and Antenna Pacific in Australia.

I am not sure wich PAOK team will show up!!!! A win will be what you guys need but is hard to predict this game. Yes TUMBA will be packed but i am not sure if that will help. Maybe a fair result here will be a draw! :o Well i say 1-1 with Mietchel scoreing once again for you guys!!

If you take into accunt that we usually do well in the big games at Toumba, we'll probaby win this game 2-0... its a source of constant frustration how we can beat teams like PAO and AEK and them get hammered by the smaller teams... damn PAOK!!!

Konstandinidis to miss the nest three weeks due to an injury he picked up at training. Also a couple of the key players, miecel, Zagor and Barcuan were rested from training as the team is starting to show signs of fatigue, due to the lack of depth in the squad.

If we play well we should be a ble to beat skoulikia. I predict a 2-0 win for PAOK.

Don't expect any new players in the lineup. At least not for this game.

Konstantinidis is missing this game due to injury. Light injuries are plaguing Barcauan, balafas and Mieciel, but they are expected to play. Also missing practices are Iliadis, Melissis and Vaggelis who were forced to play a meaningless friendly game for the Greek Army team in Tripoli today.

I see Parashos fielding this lineup:

------------------- Fernandes -------------------

Arabatzis, Barcauan, Melissis, Charalambous

---------- Iliadis, Zagorakis, Balafas ----------

-------- Georgiadis, Mieciel, Torghelle --------

Malezas is a center defensman. He can't play on the left side. The problem is that Konstantinidis will not play against Aris, and we are forced to play with Charalambous on that side. That will be our weak link. All the Aris attacks will come from that side with Javito.

Another problem from today's practice is that Mieciel got injured and had to leave practice. Hopefully he will be able to play Saturday. If not, we are screwed.

Another problem from today's practice is that Mieciel got injured and had to leave practice. Hopefully he will be able to play Saturday. If not, we are screwed.

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxa lionwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Kala o javito einai abalos, den prepei na fovomaste gia'uton.

ziaka pes'tou na me vgalei ap'to moderation...

We'll take the win. Tough game that was decided by the tragic Chalkias mistake and the missed penalty by Papadopoulos.We played better in the first half, but gave Aris too much room in the 2nd half. However Aris failed to create any real chances. As for the penalty call, in my opinion it should not have been called by Kasnaferis. The goal scored by Melissis header and tragic mistake by Chalkias.

Disapointing fan turnout for the game. Only 13,000 fans at Toumba.

At least we got the 3 points, but next week we have a tough game with Larisa at Toumba again. It would be nice to get two wins in a row.

Parashos used this lineup. The player ratings are by Sportime.gr:

Archived