Phantis Forums

OSFP- Yiannena

Olympiakosthyra7

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we play the same 11 that played Sunday,except Marits in for Ne we could score 3 goals and move on.The trick will be for Osfp to score early the first one...

As long as Olympiakos scores before 60 mins, 3 goals isnt a problem. The key issue is to be strong at the back. They will get alot of crosses into the box which is our weakness so it depends who the full backs handle the wingers. Getting goals shouldnt be a problem. But why should Maric come in for Ne? I didnt see the game, isnt Ne playing well?

Dont really think that this is goig to be easy becayse Yiannena is going to play a formation similiar to something like 8-1-1 (defending style)

Should this surprise anyone?

If we don't score in the 1st half I see us struggling on getting past to the next round but if we score we're 1 step closer to the DOUBLE

AHAHA the first OLY goal was the worst display of a penalty shot I have seen in some time. You guys need to be ashamed that you needed a ref to help you beat a B' Ethniki team ahaha. Yiannena should have won the game in the first with that break away. Anyways on another note we as Greeks should be ashamed at our refs they are horrid.

a fan ran on the pitch and struck a player of giannenas...

ahh greek football  ;)  ;)

mono ta gaurakia mporoun na ta kanoun auta...
must be a Peiraias thing.....first Ionikos has a m***** go and attack a linesman, and now another m****** goes and hits a player....thats really sad

and now Giannina made the dream come true congrats to them.....if PAO dont make it past PAOK tonight i say PAS Giannina for cup champs! :tup:

a fan ran on the pitch and struck a player of giannenas...

ahh greek football  ;)  ;)

mono ta gaurakia mporoun na ta kanoun auta...
Yes, because the Greek league itself isn't F***ed in the ass.

The entire league sucks ass. We can't win in Europe and the best teams lose to 2nd division crap.

Nice hiring of Lemonis BTW. He has really done so much to help this team. :rolleyes:

Kokkali is the worst owner in sports.

And now what? I don't know what to do. To laugh or to cry? :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :( :( :(

Where is manos? "anyone would be better than Sollied". Nothing less than humiliation. Let's hope that now Kokkalis will understand how amateur he was. I'm not so optimistic to expect him quitting the club but, at least, to not extend Lemonis contact beyond spring.

damn amateurs!

Archived