Phantis Forums

HRAKLIS-AEK

AEKPROTATHLIMA

I was of the opinion that AEK should win, simply because 8 points for gavroi would seem like a gap too wide otherwise. Already they're talking about this championship has been decided.

It also means that AEK must beat gavroi next Sunday. Can you do it???? Oly will play with no pressure.

I hate to say this but i think the championship is over once again. Even if we beat Oly we will still be 5 points back. Verry hard to make up. It's ok ltho let's go and beat Oly next Sunday!!

yeah, and we'll beat gavroi too, but Oly will still be 2 points ahead.... and PAO & AEK will drop more points along the way until May.... Oly is a team for the domestic league, it knows how to get the results it needs. Even if you beat them you have to take care of the lesser teams too. Speaking about my team, it knows how to throw points all over the place over the years. :angry:

As it stands now, Oly controls their own future. We have to expect others to do favors for us in order to catch up.

couldent of said it better once again aek drop points were u know they cant afford to tie against a team that they should of took full points im so sick of it oly is a team build for the league and do what they do best take full points and we loose two here one there and by the time you know it 8 behind and even with a w next week the gap remains 5 which dosent seem alot but i beleive its mount everest :angry: and so freckin deflaiting for a hard core aek supporteur who is craving for a title almost foaming at the mouth for the coupa yiati re aek me tiranas etsi no disrespect to ira but wtf!!!!! man after next sundays olys games arent lookoing like they will be tested hard and drop points some one awaken the gods from above and mix it up and lets win this super league

Archived