Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

Also, it is ESSENTIAL that AEK sign the best cheap but talented players in Greece and Cyprus like Aloneftis & Makridis. I also read that AEK have received a "thumbs up" from Aigaleo regarding Bennard Kumordzi. This is the tactic that AEK need to take from now on for at least a couple of years. I mean let's face it the Greek league isnt the strongest so building slowly and still being successful domestically is possible. Its too dangerous to just go for big foreign names because it could lead to another financial disaster.

If I was AEK manager I'd try and secure Alonefti, Makridi and Spyropoulos. Fyssas is leaving Hearts in the summer and some experience at left back could be a good thing also. I'd also go for players that are unhappy (or available) at rival Greek clubs, players like Okkas & Mieciel. [/color][/b]

@ethnikistis and 2nd mouse: i agree 100%.

its crucial for aek to get the likes of aloneftis, makridis, kumordzi. spyropoulos would be a dream but panionios seem to want alot of money for him. another dream i have is iliadis from paok in the kitrinomavro but i think he will be too expensive as well. aloneftis and makridis are great players and wont cost much.

its like ethnikistis says we need to get the best from the greek and cypriot market. i am still shocked that we didnt clinch ogunsoto because of a few euros we didnt want to pay extra. i daresay with him up fron we wouldnt need to get another striker. koilaras, arampatzis are also rumoured as aek targets.

other names that came up today were ilic of galatasaray and addo of psv eindhoven. i am somewhat afraid we may spend lots of money on primera division players that wont make a difference though. unless they are high class players (which we would never get)spaniards seldom perform away from the iberian penninsula.

fyssas could be a good addition. mieciel would be nice, too. charalambidis could be interesting as well.

i am totally opposed to okkas. first he had a horrible spell at aek and most important, he didnt respect aek by celebrating goals scored against his former club and ebing first to leave when times got ruff. he is a traitor and i never want to see him in the aek jersey again!

the thing aek have to watch though is not having too many players on the roster i.e. olympiakos or pao. we need some 28 players. not more. from what is rumoured the signing of nsaliwa (panionios) may be through. questions is which players will leave. ivic? emerson? will we be able to keep manduca?

the premier league players you name are unrealistic. they would never come. plus they will cost us in terms of salary and i doubt i.e. silvestre is worth his salary.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cirillo set for an AEK exit :(

Aek's brilliant defender Cirillo seems to be on his way to leaving AEK. Serra Ferrer

and Cirillo had a incident on friday's training session and also Cirllo thinks that serrer Ferrer does not respect all the AEK players fairly.

Any thoughts?

I dont think Cirillo is going anywhere.

Who do we have as a CB's, Dellas, Papastathopoulos, Moras and Cirillo.

Dellas is always injured, Papastathopoulos is young and talented but does not have enough experience, and Moras doesnt seem to have Ferrer's trust. Cirillo must stay at AEK.

As for respect, i think Ferrer gives the respect he gets. He obviously is willing to shake things up and bring in new blood, which shows great respect for young talent and their potential.

I have heard that AEK are thinking of signing Dudek from Liverpool.

With Sorrentino leaving AEK Dudek is the guy to replace in goal, and he also won

the CL for Liverpool 2 years ago so i respect him, this is promising :D

Aruabarena is quite old but he is a class player and in a position where WORLD football hurts severely!

He is in Europe many years so no need for SouthAmerica-Europe Adjustment and if Ferrer had 1 or 2 youngsters to fill in for him and learn then that position is sealed for the next 10 years!

I am happy with that move

We are thinking of signing Nunez from Argentina he is 23 years old and a good

foward, i have heard his contract ends in june with his team. Can he be a bomba for AEK, Serra Ferrer has travelled all the way to Argentina to find a player for AEK.

From what I have read and heard, he would be a quality signing and could produce immediately. Also, he could be someone that would want to move to a bigger club in the future and we could make some serious cash on him...

The rumor in Thessaloniki press is that AEK is offering 500K + Kapetanos or Kyriakidis for Arabatzis. If I was PAOK I would not take this deal. Kapetanos is useless, and we don't need a backup goalie.

Archived