Phantis Forums

Transfers

aekmafia21

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the case of Ferer thay were too late into bringing him in ... but it was a classy and wise choice ... so sometimes its worth the wait...

Also, good players play all their cards till the last moment and I am sure Demis and Ivic really want to go for a player that will help.

Not the Delibacic is a bad player or could not help... sometimes those issues are judged by luck, other circumstances etc...

Lets hope whatever choice they will do will pay off fast

I agree mouse...

There is still some time... I think Demis and Ivic are learning the process as well. Theyu worked hard over the summer and Deli didnt work out. But he was a last choice. I think they have their choices and will not buy.loan a player just for the sake of doing so... or atleast I hope not

i guess im over anxious i want that big name to really help my team so its class and get what they deserve a title and who knows maybe a uefa cup long shot at best but we can dream cant we i trust demi and ivic they are good football minds and they will do great things for aek like a stadium that we desperately deserve and its shameless that a team with so much rich history dosent have a real ground to call home its all those f@cks in the grrek gouverment that should fry assh#les

Gia sou Megale Etnikisti. Kasiotis edo. Apo Kaso Dodekanisou .Mia ZOI AEKARA. Eftoixos pou Eise kala enimeromenos kai voithas tous allous , h dikia mou h gnomi eine oti den xriazomaste neous paixtarades (PALTA) exoume oidi nea paidia stin omadara mas as tou axiopiisi o SENIOR FERRER kai blepo na pairnoume kai protathlima .......... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Egina kai opados tou AJAX EIPIROU.megali omada o THRINOS.... ANTE GIA

im seein all these teams all over europe swapping and exchangin players and i see my beloved aek just watch from the side lines and waiting and waiting for something to big i enjoy the squad we have bunch of great young talent key word young talented player it was grwreat to see kone score and show his stuff we just need that one or two player thats gonna take us over the top and make us a juggernaut will it ever happen???? aek trelenome yia sena

If the Greek sports papers are at all reliable (and I doubt they are) then in answer to Aekmafia21's question the current gossip is that AEK are close to signing Kafes as well as the Cameroon striker Albert Meyong Ze from Levante (who apparently is not wanted there). At the same time, according to other press reports, Santos wants Cirillo to move to Benfica although no formal offer has as yet been received. So what does that all mean? Probably nothing ... but I thought I should respond to Aekmafia21's pleas!! :)

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no 33 and getting older prone to injuiries just like emerson same with kafes dont know if i want him either lets get some stars out side of greece just a thought enough swapping enough picking up falling stars at the end of there of there ropes i want proven 2o+ goal scorers for my beloved aek not kafes pou exei kpiosi and kapsis pou exei xasei ta podia tou demi be smart make the right moves for our young and upcoming young stars

kafes and kapsis would be good additions. kapsis and olympiakos didnt work but at aek i thin he could regain his old self. i am sure he has at least one good season in him. as a backup/rotation payer he would be a superb addition. i mean this guy is still in ottos plans. and played fairly well against france in the friendly.

kafes would be a nice additon. i am not sure whether he could make the starting eleven unless he regains his topform but because we need some depth, he too would be useful.

why cant we get players of impact of the european caliber maybe this can be ironic and kafes hits for 3 scores against his former foes wouldent that be something dont know how to react to his signing mixed feelings i want first place i want the cup i want a win against oly a team that we sem not to be able to beat ever anymore since demi was still playin for us something got to give :(

Latest news from Greece suggest that AEK is still trying to get the Cameroon striker Ze from Levante in the last hours before the deadline. Delibacic has gone. Another "rumour" suggests that AEK are also targeting the Albanian under 19 international striker, Enco Malindi ...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived