Phantis Forums

PAS Gianinna - Olympiakos

dark_horse

2-0..

surprise from PAS

man you are a magician :LOL:

I hope that we will be knocked out of the Cup in the next game. It might wake up Kokklais-Louvaris & Co before it's too late... :tdown:

yeah..that the match finished 2-0 for pas...and it was a surprise wasnt it?? what part confused you?

2-0..

surprise from PAS

man you are a magician :LOL:

I hope that we will be knocked out of the Cup in the next game. It might wake up Kokklais-Louvaris & Co before it's too late... :tdown:

yeah..that the match finished 2-0 for pas...and it was a surprise wasnt it?? what part confused you?
I didn't notice that you wrote after the match so I thought you made a prediction :whistle:

face it your an aging team and youneed rivo like an engine needs oil show that u could win without your savior how will be gone next year and many more old timers then and only then will it be open season aek will crush you in marousi with its youthfull exzouberence and its potent attack and with sore in goal aek is thirstning for atitle and :LOL: a jam packed oaka we will welcome you to our yellow hell with is aek no escape moouuuuuuuuuu ha ha ha ha............

Look, I think Oly can score 3 in Pireas to advance, although if the ref had given that penalty things may have been different.

Anyway, I think Oly is a couple bad results away from unraveling. This was a cup game, one of two, so not as important. But, if gavroi fail to advance in the second game, then there will be problems.

I don't think the players have much incentive. Most have gotten championships already and many will leave in June, the coach has 4 months contract, and the team spirit isn't high. The best thing for gavroi is that their opponents are also weak.

There is absoulty no excuse for this loss, we happen to hire the wrong guy to coach Olympiakos! Why is hell we bring back a coach who was already fired a few years back? :angry: If we get bounced from the Greek Cup with the likes of PAS Giannina, someone better put the smackdown on his candya**!!! :tdown:

Guys I dont think Lemonis is to blame for this result. What would have happened against Aris without Ribo? Sollied was in charge then. The fact is both goals came from crosses, and this has always been our defence's main weakness. I'm just shocked more teams in Greece dont take advantage of this! If Lemonis has identified this as a weakness he needs time to work with the players to rectify it. Dont get me wrong, I'm not convinced he is the man for the job BUT since he's there I'm not stupid enough to wish him failiure. He loves Olympiakos and while that doesnt mean he's a good coach its does mean that he'll give his all to make this team work! Sacking managers destablises a side and asking for Lemonis' head already is ridiculous. Give him time!! The next month and a half will decide the title, Oly have PAOK away & AEK away, while AEK also play PAO. Then on 4/3 Oly host PAO. If Oly win all these games the situation will change. Give him til the end of the season. If Oly win the league & are playing good football why should we be hostile to him? If Kapsis finds his fitness he is still the best centre back in the league, if we get him and Patsa back, plus Torosidis, Mendrinos and Marco Ne (the younger players) start to fulfil their potential we could really have a good team. The fact is Lemoni has taken over a team with an aging midfield, a shombolic defence, and lots of injuries. Let him find his feet.

This is DISGRACEFUL :o

Lemonis is a joke of a coach and will destroy Olympiakos sooner than later.... :angry:

The time has come for Mr Kokkalhs , Mr Louvaris and co to give it up and hand over our beloved club to the Aggelopoulos Bros from basketball who have shown this year that they don't carry KABOURIA in their pockets :whistle:

WE NEED A COACH WITH @@ NOT A "TSOPANI" :LOL:

Thank God that you guys the Europian Coach Taki Lemonis!!!!! I f it wasn't for him you guys would have lost with a bigger score!!! Bravo to Kokkalis for that signing!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is DISGRACEFUL :o

Lemonis is a joke of a coach and will destroy Olympiakos sooner than later.... :angry:

The time has come for Mr Kokkalhs , Mr Louvaris and co to give it up and hand over our beloved club to the Aggelopoulos Bros from basketball who have shown this year that they don't carry KABOURIA in their pockets :whistle:

WE NEED A COACH WITH @@ NOT A "TSOPANI" :LOL:

I would dance in the streets if that happened. Screw Kokkali, worst owner in Greece.

Archived