Phantis Forums

AEK-PAOK

AEKPROTATHLIMA

Half time 0-0 If we don't get our s%$#! together we might even loose!!!!!!

I said it!!! We played like s%$#! today!! Cezar NOTHING, Lybe NOTHING, and the rest of the team did the same thing NOTHING!!!!! Bravo to PAOK for playing like that but i hope he plays like that against Oly and PAO!!!

good bye tittle race unacceptable for a team like aek dont care if the game was in toumba and dont tell me the players feed of the atmosphere of the fans to come out flat as a pancake after by far being the hottest team before the break and nothing against paok but with only one striker in miecejl and the fire power of aek come on a no brainer what happend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bravo to the northerners shame on you aek for a shitty performance and hopefully your last im starting to understand why oly keep winning title after title and aek what away to start the second half pitty aek still adore u but............. :tdown: oly deservws the title plain and simple with loys sure 3 points 2day 9 back for aek im spechless damn it all to hell :angry:

easy there Aekmafia...there is still a long way to go. What kind of fan are you that you lose faith in the team over one loss.

Granted it was a bad performance but that doesnt mean that AEK wont come out next week and kick some ass. This is a young team with a great future ahead of it, one loss will definitely not derail its course.

i havent lost faith i was just in the moment after watching that performance and dont question my loyalties to the yellow and black im pure breed supporteur in all of mtl no one comes close to my devotion to the club i adore aek since a little lad i aek comes first beyond anything else and olys tie gives us hope and we do have 2 derbie matches against oly and pao in oaka i take loses at heart that make me say things at the moment that i loook back and say what the f$%k did i right so take it easy

Looks like 2007 will be a bad year for AEK and for Demis' collection of 500+ t-shirts.

And 2006 was so promising in both the league and in Europe. Krimas re paidia.

2007 has meant losing to PSG for the UEFA and finishing 3rd behind PAO in the Greek and therefore missing out on CL for the 07/08 season.

settle down little boy so know u can perdict the future they will be just fine

The future remains unwritten...but....

I don't think AEK will beat PSG in the UEFA Cup and I think PAO will come good and finish 2nd ahead of AEK.

All will be revealed, but I reckon I will be right on with my predictions.

Personally i think AEK will beat PSG and go on a run in the UEFA, but a lack of a goalscorer may mean that in the league AEK lack consistency and may finish 3rd. We'll see though, AEK are certainly capable of winning both the league and the UEFA so dont panic and write them off.

I'm going tp blame FERRER...

You guys need to get rid of him...    :LOL:  :box:  :LOL:  :box:  :LOL:  :box:  :LOL:  :box:

We are not Olympiakos!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Oh so Panathinailagos don't fire there coaches during the season? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: O.K. I see! :P

Archived