Phantis Forums

Do you support another national team?

dark_horse

I'm doing a survey here just to see if any members here support another national team other than Greece or Cyprus. For example, I personally support Sweden as my second team. Elladara will always be first in my heart. Sometimes I love to support Netherlands, Germany, Serbia, Czech Republic, Finland, Denmark, Iceland & Norway.

Phoow...that's a lot of teams I posted. :D

I'll be looking forward to our encounter (and glorious victory) with Sweden this March! :D

I'll take you word into account, but the last time you faced a Scandinavian side, Iceland beat you like a rented mule. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just kidding file :D

MY TOP 5 TEAMS I SUPPORT!!!!! :LOL:

1 Hellas :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

2 Cyprus :tup: :tup:

3 U.S.A. Where I live :D

4 Ivory Coast So much talent!! For an African Nation :P

5 Netherlands

BOTTOM 5

1 Turkey! :*&%: :*&%: :*&%: :*&%:

2 Portugal ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT OUR DEFENSIVE FOOTBALL!! :angry:

3 England :angry: :angry: :angry:

4 Italy :not:

5 Spain :whistle:

Damn straight they do, right now there in 4th place in Group A. God I better hope they miss Euro 2008. If I have something to say to those Portugese fans who posted that ridiculous sign in the World Cup. Here's what we Greek fans should post in case Portugal doesn't qualify for Euro 2008: PORTUGAL WHERE ARE YOU? CRYBABY FOOTBALL GO HOME!!!!!!!! LMAO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I actually like the Portuguese, they're nice people. There's bound to be a bit of rivalry but after we won it the whole stadium appluaded our players. Imagine that had happened in another nation... :blink:

true... very true

But after they always complained about our defensive football. I mean yeah we beat them twice in their own country! :LOL:

since its besides Greece......

America (F*** yeah!)

Mexico - always a very entertaining team every world cup, and they have a lot of pride, passion and a ton of domestic players that arent seent that much.

Romania - since 94 i always hope for them....dont know why.

Spain - not that great a team but I like the country and league...

I cheer against England, France, Turkey, and a**holes Uzbekistan.

I only support Greece.

When Greece is not present I pick a team after I watch a few games and get passionate about it.

Usually I pick underdogs that play well. Belgium (with Scifo, Pfaaf, Ceulemans et al), Denmark when they won the EURO, Turkey in S. Korea, Croatia in 98 (with Suker, Asanovic, Vlaovic, and get this, 19-year old Anthony Seric on the bench), France in 06 and when Platini and Tingana were playing, Cameroon in 94 (with the amazing N'Kono who was 38 years old at the time)...

MY TOP 5 TEAMS I SUPPORT!!!!! :LOL:

1 Hellas :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

2 Cyprus :tup: :tup:

3 U.S.A. Where I live :D

4 Ivory Coast So much talent!! For an African Nation :P

5 Netherlands

BOTTOM 5

1 Turkey! :*&%: :*&%: :*&%: :*&%:

3 England :angry: :angry: :angry:

4 Italy :not:

5 Spain :whistle:

TOP 5:

1) Cyprus and Greece :gr: :nw:

2) Serbia :tup:

3) Russia

4) Romania

5) Other Orthodox nations

after that I love Argentina and Portugal.

BOTTOM 5:

1) Turkey

2) England

3) U.S.A.

4) Albania

5) Croatia

Top 5:

1. Greece and Cyprus :gr:

2. Sweden :tup:

3. Netherlands :hypocrite:

4. Czech Republic :)

5. Serbia :nw:

(After that any Scandiavian nations as long as they don't play against Sweden :D)

Bottom 5:

1. Turkey :tdown:

2. Spain :LOL:

3. Italy :whistle:

4. France :box:

5. England :ph34r:

O.K. so I had to re-write it all over again :P

Top 5:

1. Hellas FOREVER :gr:

2. Cyprus

Big gap....

3. Australia

Bottom 5:

1. Croatia (Some of these people don't like Greeks.)

2. Italy (Arrogant and corrupt primadonnas. Actually if I am honest I dislike them because I see them as culturally and psychologically very much as a successful Greece. p.s I am part Italian)

3. Bulgaria (Anyone who thinks that sharing a common religion means we have a bond with these people is deluded. Find out what these Slavs really think of us. Religion (and rightly so) counts for nothing. Also find out what their "legend" Hristo Stoichkov thinks of us and our football.)

4. Romania (Same as Bulgaria. Gheorghe Hagi disdain for us Greeks is well known. No support from me.)

5. England (They exist to ridicule us. Over rated hacks who wipe the floor with our unreachieving NT then can't beat FYROM.)

Top 5:

1. Hellas FOREVER :gr:

2. Cyprus

Big gap....

3. Australia

Bottom 5:

1. Croatia (Some of these people don't like Greeks.)

2. Italy (Arrogant and corrupt primadonnas. Actually if I am honest I dislike them because I see them as culturally and psychologically very much as a successful Greece. p.s I am part Italian)

3. Bulgaria (Anyone who thinks that sharing a common religion means we have a bond with these people is deluded. Find out what these Slavs really think of us. Religion (and rightly so) counts for nothing. Also find out what their "legend" Hristo Stoichkov thinks of us and our football.)

4. Romania (Same as Bulgaria. Gheorghe Hagi disdain for us Greeks is well known. No support from me.)

5. England (They exist to ridicule us. Over rated hacks who wipe the floor with our unreachieving NT then can't beat FYROM.)

Oh come on!! You cant make claims like that and tell us to go find out, thats just teasing... I WANT DETAILS! :tup: What did Stoichkov and Hagi say about us?

Archived