Phantis Forums

Toronto FC

Georgios10

What do you guys think of the new MLS franchise Toronto FC. Not sure how they will be on the field, but off the field they should be successfull. They are backed by MLSE, Maple Leaf Sports and entertainment. They own The Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and now Toronto FC. They have sold 6200 season tickets already and the supporters section is sold out.

Posted Image

They already have 2 fan clubs, red patch boys and usector. Any thoughts!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

TFC ad

f$%k it who cares montreal should have mls franchise the impact is the team who is leading the league in attendance fans enthousiasme energie in and on the fields the toronto linx are dead last every year there s@#t impact always in the top 2 every year 2 titles won 4 or 5 guys always go play for the nt of canada by the impact more shut out games by the impact home games always sold out and to gets the mls team goes to show u toronto always sucking the united states balls and were all the big money plays a big roll city of toronto has the cash mtl dosent if anybody deserves a team in the big leagues is mtl and vancouver i spit on to fc aputo is building a new stadium for the impact always make the play offs more or less does well wee are the basement dwellere the linxs crap

• 2 weeks later...

f$%k it who cares montreal should have mls franchise the impact is the team who is leading the league in attendance fans enthousiasme energie in and on the fields the toronto linx are dead last every year there s@#t impact always in the top 2 every year 2 titles won 4 or 5 guys always go play for the nt of canada by the impact more shut out games by the impact home games always sold out and to gets the mls team goes to show u toronto always sucking the united states balls and were all the big money plays a big roll city of toronto has the cash mtl dosent if anybody deserves a team in the big leagues is mtl and vancouver i spit on to fc aputo is building a new stadium for the impact always make the play offs more or less does well wee are the basement dwellere the linxs crap

Yeah, Montreal (and Vancouver) deserve a club as well and I hope they get one in the near future.

But don't associate Toronto's appreciation for soccer with Lynx attendance. If the Impact were owned by the people who run the Lynx, they wouldn't draw flies either.

Anyway, I have bought season tickets for Toronto FC and look forward to the new season.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived